2nd sweep today, not hopeful:(

crampy and painful bhs:(,, not going to get my hopes up though, sat in bed munching pizza and feeling sorry for myself lol :( comeee on trystannnn!!!!

Oooh! Got my fingers crossed for you! Lets hope second time lucky for the sweep! Keep us posted :thumbup:

Had my first sweep today at my appointment, was already having contractions every 20 mins or so from 3am and also lost my plug over the past few days.

Sweep went well she said I was 2cm and booked in for another on Friday but since we came home at around 4:30 I've been having contractions quite close together every 5/6 mins. Rang hospital at about 8:30 and been told to wait until I get 3 in 10 mins. They are still around 5 mins apart and I'm not sure how much more I can take as I'm in agony and I'm knackered but can't sleep as when I get one ouchy :(

Had my first sweep today at my appointment, was already having contractions every 20 mins or so from 3am and also lost my plug over the past few days.

Sweep went well she said I was 2cm and booked in for another on Friday but since we came home at around 4:30 I've been having contractions quite close together every 5/6 mins. Rang hospital at about 8:30 and been told to wait until I get 3 in 10 mins. They are still around 5 mins apart and I'm not sure how much more I can take as I'm in agony and I'm knackered but can't sleep as when I get one ouchy :(

this is what happened to me after my sweep yesterday. Mine started to slow at around 2 or 3 am. I hope yours is more successful. I could ask for another at my appt tomorrow but I'm worried it won't do anything but tire me out and I may be induced anyway on Friday

ok so iv also been getting woken to contractions all night but mine are pretty irregular but when i get one boy does it hurt:( really hoping they get closer and not stop like last time x

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping they get regular.... if so, good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->