2nd time mums.. When did you start to show?

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
Just wondering! I've always seen people talking about showing earlier with their 2nd/3rd.. Etc pregnancies ..

When did you start to show? I'm so bloated out right now I look 6 months pregnant! Haha

I went to a funeral at 8 weeks and my whole family guessed! (I was wearing a close fit dress). In casual clothes - I went to the park at 10 weeks and the other mums asked if there was news!!!

I think it's mostly bloat but in the same place as a bump! xx

I was bloated to start with but just looked chunky, not really pregnant.

If I am wearing a dress, I am showing now. I have a very small bump. It's still not noticeable in jeans though :thumbup:

I have been showing since 6 weeks. Most people know because of the size of me and i'm still only 8 weeks. I think once you've had a child and your body has already done the stretching then we just get big quick.

I didn't noticeably show with my second until 24 weeks! I am hoping for the same this time!

I'm showing now! Feel like poop cos I'm convinced it bloat but I look 6 m gone!! Go away bloat! Xxx

I was super bloated around 6-7 weeks but as of 9 weeks, it's all belly (and fat, since I'm eating so much). Mine is noticeable if I wear normal clothes. I can still sort of hide in huge tops.

But all that fits me on the bottom are jogging pants for weeks now. I refuse to wear maternity pants still.

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I looked exactly the same up until around 9 weeks my waist got just a bit thicker, noone noticed but me. Then 11 weeks hit and I am so bloated by midday I look pregnant. Can still easily hide it for now under sweatshirts and by morning I lose a whole inch from my belly! I'm assuming its mostly bloat yet and organs shifting since baby is still well below my actual belly.

I am so freaking bloated its ridiculous. I look six months pregnant as well most of the time.

My mom said she showed much sooner with me than with my older brother.

To most I probably just look a little oddly shaped. I am usually tall and skinny and now I am tall with a pudgy looking belly. Lol

Bloat from weeks 6-9, nothing, than bump finally starting 17-18 weeks. I started showing at 25 weeks with my first.

xx

I'm about 12 weeks along and I don't think I look pregnant. Yes without clothes I can see the pooch, but in clothes I don't really see it. Pants are starting to get snug. There a few people who come into my work that I've told, say "oh I see a bump" and I look at them like they are crazy because like I said I don't see it.

Today is really the first day that I feel pregnant though (aside from my symptoms). Just body wise I feel pregnant.

i have had a major bloat bump for a couple of days-- but then i was still very "pouchy" in the tummy from DS

To me I look pregnant. I'm usual a size 6-8 and my stomach in usually very flat. The thing that made me think I was pregnant was my swollen tummy (bloat!) I'm now 9 weeks and my jeans won't do up and I've had a couple of people ask me if in expecting. I'm trying to keep it hidden until I have my scan in 2.5 weeks. It's proving to be tricky!

I was expecting to be bigger by now but I've lost weight...(weighed 151lbs this morning...havent been this little since my wedding!)11lbs since finding out, so my jeans are actually looser. I can feel my uterus a few inches above my pubic bone, and I do get bloated in the evenings, but my "bump" just consists of my leftover mommy belly from #1 being pushed up so far:) I had a nice round firm bump by 18 weeks the first time, so I'm guessing it will show up about then.

I started showing at about 9 weeks this time, I'm now almost 13 weeks and I've had people ask me when baby is due

With DS1 I didn't even start to show until nearly 20 weeks. This time, I'm in maternity jeans already and having to wear floaty tops to work as my bump is really obvious now. I'm usually a size 8-10, so I think I have nowhere to hide it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->