2nd time round

kellyo

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is a question for those who have gave birth more than once - is it really true that the 2nd time roundis alot easier??? With my 1st I had quite a bad labour - well I didn't think it was too bad at time because I had expected the worst - it's just when I speak to mw or anyone now about the birth their initial reaction is awww you poor thing, you had a bad time. I think I'm more anxious this time round but I don't really know why. xx

mine was so much easier 2nd time, it was quicker & i recovered alot faster after it. xx

Thanks hun - I coped really well with my 1st so I don't even know why I am feeling the way I am - I've been fine about it all right through my pregnancy apart from last couple of days. xx

My 2nd labour was a lot easier than my first, I didnt need stitches and recovery was a lot quicker :thumbup:. xx

thanks - I should just chill out. I think there's a couple of things that are making me feel like this -

1. I have a growth scan on new years eve because my 1st was 9lb 1oz and I only have a tiny frame so they want to check baby isn't as big this time - will need to be induced if he is.

2. my 1st was back to back and mw said this one is same at the minute.

I will prob feel better after new year when I know what will be happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->