** 2nd time rounders - Ovulation/BFP question **

claireybell

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wondered if any of you girls had fallen pg by having sex just the once around 4 days before ovulation??

Was quite slack this month, im calculating by my last 2 cycles being 30 days, average OV day would be 16.. We got jiggy on day 12 of cycle & then not again until day 18. Im only on cd26 at the moment.. The chances of being pregnant are minimal i know this but just by sheer luck did this happen for anyone?

Quite intrigued

Claire xx

Negative for me. My three pregnancies were all day before and day of O. But I usually bd close to O because I get insatiable the two days leading up to it hehe

Thanks Dobby, just thought id put it out there as ya never know lol

I have read of women who only DTD 4 days out and got bfps. At least two on here since I started ttc because I was mildly annoyed with their success hahaha

It can def happen since I too have seen women get bfps with 4 days before (military hubby was the reason for 1, he left so she def conceived 4 days before by her CB fertMonitor).
I was 3 days before O with my daughter. My little boy is 4 but I was aiming for a boy so I made sure to DTD night before and day of Ov (usually CD13 for me).
I am using a donor this time round, but I specifically aim for close to CD 13 anyhow. If I got another boy I already have all the gear clothes etc.

Another thing to keep in mind is we humans make the clock, calendar and timezone lol. Even if we says day 13 is my usual O date, it can be ANYtime that day from midnight to 1159 pm theoretically...so you may be closer than 4 days :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->