• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2nd tri shows us ur colours,so far 123pink 140blue & 61yellow + 17 sets of twins**

hello, had my 20 week scan yesterday, you can change me free team yellow to team blue now :)

Team blue!!x

Nope we're the same! We like Ava, Jasmine and Layla ... maybe Poppy too but I just can't imagaine having a real life baby called any of those! I think we're going to be the couple that can't decide on a name for 4 weeks after the birth and end up calling her baby or stinker or something!!x

Nope we're the same! We like Ava, Jasmine and Layla ... maybe Poppy too but I just can't imagaine having a real life baby called any of those! I think we're going to be the couple that can't decide on a name for 4 weeks after the birth and end up calling her baby or stinker or something!!x

thats what we are like. cant imagine the names we like on our baby.
we are saying until we see her... now she smudge lol daddies nikname for her i think baby like baby from dirty dancing haha
so hard :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->