• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2nd tri shows us ur colours,so far 123pink 140blue & 61yellow + 17 sets of twins**

My OH is calling her "Man Cub". He has become obsessed with all things related to the Jungle Book and actually said he likes the name Mowgli for a boy!! See what I'm dealing with here?!!x

Just found out we are team pink today! :pink: Soo excited cannot concentrate - I can start calling her by her name now :cloud9:

My OH is calling her "Man Cub". He has become obsessed with all things related to the Jungle Book and actually said he likes the name Mowgli for a boy!! See what I'm dealing with here?!!x

O hun he he I must say I quite like it.man cub ha ha. Bless ya man. They cant help it I no. . X

Team yellow until next Wed (28th) .. Cannot wait to see if my 4th and final bundle of joy is pink or blue xxx

:yellow:Team yellow for now (Beanie was hiding behind the cord at 12 week scan!) maybe we'll find out at 20 weeks in November :)

Team pink for me - you can take me off yellow now! :)

Team yellow for me! Will find out blue or pink next month, but excited to be any team!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->