2ww after first ivf cycle!!

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
Hey ladies, so a lil background...

I have been TTC #2 for a little over 4 years now. I have done just about everything you can think of. I have PCOS, a clubbed left tube and a blocked right tube.

I finally did an IVF cycle, and I got my 2 embryos transferred on 5/18/14. :happydance:

The TWW wait began...

Every TWW I have ever done has ended in distaster....mostly just with :bfn:, sometimes with :witch: the bitch...

My last 2WW was in November. I got my IUI done on November 16, and was due in for my pregnancy test on December 1. Well...it was a long 2 weeks, but the day finally came. I was excited...but when I went to the bathroom that morning, AF came....That same day, my hubbie decided it was a good time to tell me that my SIL was pregnant...he is still recovering from the beatdown that ensued. Worst day of my life. She was trying for about...a month. To anyone who has LTTTC and has infertility issues...you KNOW how that feels....

So now I'm in another 2WW. I am hopeful about this one...but i dont know if its just false hope. I cannot stand waiting. I have 6 more days of waiting to go...and the crappy thing is that I cant test early because I used an HCG trigger shot...and I could get a false positive if it is still in my system...idk if i could handle that.

So, I'm looking for 2WW buddies!! Anyone else testing next week? On Thursday perhaps? It would be nice to swap symptoms and what not!!!

Hey jiv, congrats being PUPO....
I had my ET 18th May and today I'm 5dp5dt and got a BFP. My trigger is 12 days tonight, I'm hoping its out of my system by now but not sure...

o wow so were on the same schedule! I wanna test today so badly! I might hold out til tomorrow but like i said im scared of a false positive. I couldnt handle thinking im pregnant only to be told that i tested too early. I think ill give it a shot tomorrow morning....if i can handle it lol

Ill be testing everyday now until test day. Just couldnt stop myself from testing and had to test! Dr Google says trigger should be out by 10 days so I'm praying its a true positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->