2WW almost Over

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Well my 2ww is almost over...Im on CD26. I tested yesterday but got a BFN. So Im going to test tomorrow, then Monday then Wed if AF does not show. Not sure if I will have a 28 day cycle or not. Im not going to flip if AF does not show on monday. I have a sneaking suspicion (sp) my cycles are starting to get one to two days longer. But here is the symptoms Im having...Im sure its all just AF related and in my head.

Sore Boobs...Cramping. I have had this all week. I have been tired all week. The past few days I have felt ill when it came time to making dinner. But once I started eating it, I was fine. I sware I have been more thirsty for water lately. Peeing 2 times a night....Probably because of the water Im drinking.

Like I said...Its probably AF and in my head....:blush:

Good luck i hope you get a BFP
Luv Cheryl xxx

Those sound promising enough! I really do hope you get your BFP this month Suz :hugs:

Suz!

Your symptoms sound really positive - one of the weird symptoms I had when I found out I was pregnant last week was being really, really, oddly thirsty. It started to happen from about a day before I found out I was pregnant - and I am still feeling quite thirsty off and on.

I got really sore boobs as well, usually they ease off a few days before AF starts, but they started to get more tender - that's when I really thought, 'what if..?'

Also felt a bit nauseous off and on.

Good luck Suzie, I really hope this is it for you and you have a BFP to celebrate!:crib:

Your symptoms sound more promising than mine! Goodluck!!

Not sure id i've got symptons or not realy, i feel funny inside, can't explain it but not cramps just a dull ache in front and back and the odd sharp pain type feeling in my womb area. I'm trying not to get excited that i might be BFP but its hard not to. i don't really feel nauseous but don't feel at my best either. Boobs aren't sore though.

Good luck Suz. Hope this is it! :dust:

Good Lucky Suz, I hope this is your month :dust:

good luck suz, i am on cd25, one day behind you i really hope we both get :bfp:

Good Luck Suz.:hugs: I really hope this is your month hun.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14