2ww as of 12/14...anyone want to join me?

oh ill join you ladies if you dint mind, i think i've ov early this month but not to sure had + opk for the past three days and then last night it was - so the awful 2ww is just starting for me. i just really hope this is it this time.
:dust::dust: to everyone

oh ill join you ladies if you dint mind, i think i've ov early this month but not to sure had + opk for the past three days and then last night it was - so the awful 2ww is just starting for me. i just really hope this is it this time.
:dust::dust: to everyone

Hey there! I just love the OPK's...I've heard some say on here that they don't like them. They have really helped me out as far as letting me know when I am going ovulate.

How to get through the next to weeks...:coffee: Hmm....

Welcome to the wait MrsCrapsticke!

So DH and I BDed again last night. So so far we've BDed on Mon night (after 4 days apart, hope it was a good load), Tues morn and night. Last night I was feeling very crampy in my lower stomach, he wanted to do it again but I wasn't feelinng it.

As of today I still have a very strong + OPK. So I'm on day 2 of Positive results. My tests this month have been kind of odd. + (equal colored lines) on Sat night, - Sun, Equal lines on Mon, Dark + lines Tues & Wed...anyone experience something like this? Supposedly OV happens within 12-48 hours after first +... My fertilityFriend calendar says my actual ovulation day is tomorrow (Thurs 12/17).

And when do you start counting DPO? From your first day of being fertile and + OPK? Or the day of supposed Ovulation (according to FF chart?)

Opinions?

Can i join? I stopped taking the pill in Nov and AF never showed felt a few symptoms but think now it was just side affect of stopping Pill. Thought i was due 5th Dec but nothing.

Decided to chart on FF and even with lack of AF it said i ovulated on the 13th, so I should now be 3dpo.

And i don't know if it's in my head but i hav been feeling sick, bloated, dizzy, emotional and now my gums are bleeding when i wash my teeth!! We're testing xmas day even though 2ww isn't up till 27th.

Good luck everyone and Fx to you all x x x x

It's only been a day and I'm already anxious! We shagged again today and had a VERY strong OPK this morning. Tried to lie still afterward but a lot ended up dripping out. Do you think today was a waste? TMI but in the past I don't remember ever feeling it drip out. Last night it didn't so I'm hopeful but today, not so much. Opinions? Anyone else feel disappointed like I am right now?

The dripping is just the seminal fluid that contained the sperm, the spermies would've already been well on their way so don't worry x x

Thanks BrownlieB! That actually makes me feel A LOT better! :)

Hey guys how are we all? I should be around 5dpo now, been feeling really sick for the last 2-3 days but someone told me thats a bit early, anyone else have any thoughts on that?? x x x

You never know. :D I'm trying not to symptom spot but It's been hard! I'm so confused about what DPO I am. According to my FF I ovulated yesterday but my + OPKs were Mon-Wed. Making Today 1 DPO...

Weird and I don't get it.

So far, for the past 2 nights I've been noticing every little cramp in my stomach (so annoying), very vivid & crazy dreams, very emotional. Today I woke up very hungry (which is rare for me) and continue to feel light pinches down there. Maybe we should do a Day to day sympom chart like I saw in another thread. I will get the layout of how she did it so we can do it as well! :) Here's to hoping we all get our BFP!!

i think I am 4 or 5 DPO today and no symptoms for me yet. I have been emotional, but then again, I usually am! lol No sign of unusual cramps, but i did wake up with a headache this morning. I hate symptom spotting, everything means something, yet somethings mean nothing!!!!!! good luck to eveyone

I hate symptom spotting, everything means something, yet somethings mean nothing!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself! So true!

Agreed agreed, I just can't help it though, especially when it's something that i don't usually get either!.

Think i'm just gonna wait it out. What is everyone doing about the xmas period and drinking? I have a few parties to go to and sometimes i feel i'm over reacting acting like i am pregnant and avoiding drink.

When reality is i don't know, i have decided not to go crazy and have one or two drink them slowly and hopefully everyone else will be drunk and not realise then i can just switch to coke undetected!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->