2ww as of 12/14...anyone want to join me?

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
So according to my Fertility Friend calendar, tomorrow is my first fertile day. Had a miscarriage in early Oct due to a blighted ovum. Definitely a shock.

Last month my period started on the 10th, OV around the 19 (according to OPK), this month AF showed up on Dec 4. I'm sure it's just my cycle evening itself out. OPKs are already starting to show but not full blown as I haven't hit the full surge yet. So anxious but at least we get to have a lot of fun trying! :)

Anyone want to join me for our 2ww?

i should be in my 2ww starting 12/15. tons of luck to you BD'ng this week! hope you catch that eggy!

The wait is the hardest! DH gets home from out of town tomorrow so the timing works out great with my ovulating. How long have you guys been TTC? Any other children?

Well just finished BDing with DH. He was gone 4 days and swears up and down Palmela Handerson didn't get hold of any knuckle children...lol...I know bad joke but I couldn't resist. Here's to hoping! :D

The wait is the hardest! DH gets home from out of town tomorrow so the timing works out great with my ovulating. How long have you guys been TTC? Any other children?

I'm currenty on Cycle #3 TTC our 1st !

How about you?

Also, just thought I'd let you know my status...I had +OPK yesterday so I am O'ing right on time :happydance: Starting the awful 2ww..

FX'd we all get our BFP for New Years!

I've got watery CM....twinges....and i'm stuck in Glasgow in a Hotel!!...about 400miles away from my OH !! ...hopefully a have a couple of days so should be starting my 2WW around Friday x

I've got watery CM....twinges....and i'm stuck in Glasgow in a Hotel!!...about 400miles away from my OH !! ...hopefully a have a couple of days so should be starting my 2WW around Friday x

Hope you get outta that hotel and back to him soon so you can get some :sex: going on!

It's only been a day and I'm already anxious! We shagged again today and had a VERY strong OPK this morning. Tried to lie still afterward but a lot ended up dripping out. Do you think today was a waste? TMI but in the past I don't remember ever feeling it drip out. Last night it didn't so I'm hopeful but today, not so much. Opinions? Anyone else feel disappointed like I am right now?

Hope you get outta that hotel and back to him soon so you can get some :sex: going on!

Yes! What day are you all planning on testing? I think I'm going to continue testing with OPKs to see if there is a rise then go the HPT route! :)

It's only been a day and I'm already anxious! We shagged again today and had a VERY strong OPK this morning. Tried to lie still afterward but a lot ended up dripping out. Do you think today was a waste? TMI but in the past I don't remember ever feeling it drip out. Last night it didn't so I'm hopeful but today, not so much. Opinions? Anyone else feel disappointed like I am right now?

IMO I think you are fine...I've noticed I "drip" some times and other times I don't. I think it's just excess fluids (not sure how to put it, haha) Your timing sounds hopeful to me, I don't think you should feel disappointed, chin up!

We DTD last night and we are going to go for it tonight again, I HOPE this is our month!!

Yes! What day are you all planning on testing? I think I'm going to continue testing with OPKs to see if there is a rise then go the HPT route! :)

Well I got my +OPK yesterday so I think I won't use anymore and save them. I don't plan on using any HPT's until the 30th...Hope I can make it that long. I'm dreading the 2ww, hopefully with Christmas in the mix, it will fly by. I have been telling myself since last night..."I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot..." LOL

I think i ov over the weekend at some point, had + opk on fri, managed to :sex: on fri, sat and mon but am sitting here fretting that i didnt BD enough...how stupid of me really, i mean maybe my mind would be at rest if i BD three times a day, every day lol. But yeah, i know what you mean, although I know i have a good chance this month there is also that thought that i missed the moment or not enough swimmers got there or....the list goes on.

I think i ov over the weekend at some point, had + opk on fri, managed to :sex: on fri, sat and mon but am sitting here fretting that i didnt BD enough...how stupid of me really, i mean maybe my mind would be at rest if i BD three times a day, every day lol. But yeah, i know what you mean, although I know i have a good chance this month there is also that thought that i missed the moment or not enough swimmers got there or....the list goes on.

Even if I BD 3 times a day for a week straight around O time, I probably would still be wondering if I got enough sessions in :winkwink: hahaha

I had a +opk on Sunday 12/13. I'm never exactly sure when to start counting DPO. Would 1DPO be the day of the + or the next day?? Either way I'm 2 or 3 DPO. I'll end up testing early anyway!! Lol *BD Stats: Fri Sun Mon & today I agree that the xmas festivities might make the 2ww more bearable:). Here's to hoping!!

I got a + opk on Sun. So would Sun or Monday be 1DPO?? I'm never sure! I'm either 2 or 3 DPO but it doesn't really matter much I know I'll test early anyway! Lol *BD Stats: Fri Sun Mon and today! I agree that the xmas festivities might make the 2ww more bearable! Here's to hoping:)

Hi, when ever me and my dh :sex: it always seems to drip out but i thought this was normal, i stay still for about 30mins well try to lol, i hope it all goes well baby dust to you x x x

I can't believe I'm already symptom spotting! I have issues ladies! :)

I can't believe I'm already symptom spotting! I have issues ladies! :)

haha! Like I said...I started prepping myself 2 days ago by telling my self "I will not symptom spot, I will not sympton spot..." MUCH easier said than done. I'm sure by the end of the week I will have a list of possibles :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->