2WW? Did i catch the first egg?

CraftyMama85

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm hoping I'm in the middle of my two week wait, but I'm not sure. I'm currently 11 months postpartum and am still breastfeeding my DD at least 4 times a day and a few times at night (we co-sleep). During December 2015, my DD started eating more solids and feeding less frequently during the day and night. I think this may have jump started my cycles again and caused me to ovulate this month.

I noticed around the 6th that I was having lots of water/sticky CM and decided to start using OPKs to help determine if I was going to ovulate. We BD'd on the 7th, 9-11th and I got a very obvious positive OPK (same color as control line) on the 10th with lots of stretchy EWCM and one that was even darker on the 11th. Since then, I've had some of the same symptoms that I had before getting a BFP with my DD, such as heartburn, nausea, bloating, and gas. But this time, I've also been dizzy on and off, the nausea has been super nasty on a few days, and I had very faint mostly brown and some light pink spotting in EWCM on 16th to 18th only when I wiped (I didn't spot with DD). I've also noticed that my breasts are fuller, but since I'm breastfeeding, it makes it difficult to determine if that's really pregnancy related or not.

So, if I really did ovulate (is it possible to get a + OPK and not ovulate?) on the 10th, then I would be DPO 11 today. I tried taking a test today, but got a BFN. :cry: According to my old cycles (I was really regular), AF would be expected to arrive on January 24th. Does it sound like I got lucky? or am I just imagining things? Should I keep testing every morning? Or should I wait until after AF is supposed to arrive and try testing them?

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->