2WW Symptom Thread!

writermum1

Reaction score
I'm on cycle day 32, 3 days late for my period when my usual cycles are only 28-29 days and very regular, however got a BFN the day AF was due so I'm holding out until tomorrow to test again.

Today, my symptoms are (TMI):

- Tingly feeling in my nipples
- A little light pink spotting this morning
- Mild cramping
- Increased creamy cm.
- Increased fatigue.

I realize these all can also be PMS, or because I'm over-analyzing my symptoms because I'm TTC but I'm holding out hope!

What are your current symptoms through your TWW? :)

Hiya,

Thought I would join in, if only to keep myself going crazy.
I don't know where I am, how many days past ovulation I am or anything but I FEEL so different.
We DTD Friday 10th at 01:30 - was a surprise to me too :haha:
I felt fine on the Friday, Saturday hit and cramping. Unbelievable. Cramps are still here 7 days later, unusual. my boobs have been sore, well on and off. I have had waves of feeling sick, my stomach is gurgling like crazy and now I have creamy discharge, sorry for TMI, bloated to the point fastening my jeans is becoming a task.
I cannot shake the feeling.

I know its ridiculously early and more thank likely in my head but heyhum. Let's wait and see!

FX for your BFP!! :thumbup: X

I had very light period last month and have been sensitive to smells and heaving a lot was sure I was pregnant but bfn cue to my next period now being late by a day but my symptoms these past two weeks are as follows
Sensitive boobs
Pins and needles in feet for no reason
Hiccups every day
Feeling like UTI but none present
Peeing lots
Slight cramping
Sensitive gag reflex
And really dry cm for over a week now
I tested today again bfn I only used a cheap test I'm not sure whether to get an expensive test and test again in a few days

Symptom central over here :wave:

Irritable, nausea & sickness, tiredness, sore boobs & sensitive nips, weirdly high sense of smell considering I have a stinking cold! frequently needing to pee, cramps, back ache, heartburn.. the list seems to go on and on :haha:

I'm 9 dpo today.... bfn @ 3dpo & 7 dpo (duh!) Possible faint line yesterday and today... but not sure. Taken on a cassanovum IC..... bought some Tesco ones this morning so planning IF my temp is still up/goes higher I'll test in the morning. If it drops I'm waiting another few days as I'm SICK of seeing bfn :(

I've now had pink then brown discharge today I'm going to test tomorrow fingers crossed

Anyone got a generally "damp" feeling :blush: 10 dpo today and keep feeling like AF has shown, but no.. just wetness (sorry if tmi!)

13dpo here, after due Sunday - my wedding anniversary so will either be a rubbish day or the best anniversary ever!,
I'm so tired, backache, a full swollen feeling above public bone, feel like I have a uti, peeing more than usual, going to test on Saturday! When are you ladies due to test?

Hello ladies!
Nice to read you all. I really wish you'll be lucky this month. :thumbup:

On my end, we've been TTC for 6 months now. I'm around 12dpo (I'm not regular and didn't take an O-test this month). Have had dark urine since 6-7dpo, sometimes with strong smell but I don't have a good nose in general so I'm not sure. AF due on Monday or Tuesday so still 3-4 days to wait. Breast hurts, cramps as well since 6-7 dpo, but I always have these symptoms bf AF so I'm not sure though my cramps are a bit more intense then usual. :shrug:

In my AF symptoms I generally have dark discharge up to a week bf AF but still nothing for now.
This month I've been visualizing a lot, trying to see myself pregnant, to see that BFP on the stick, etc. We'll see how it helps.

If you have a BFP, please share, it's always fun to hear good news and see what symptoms led to a pregnancy.

Cheers! :kiss:

I've had quite strong cramps and now red blood when I wipe I'm so confused I'm going to test after work today or tomorrow morning

Hello! So I'm now arout 15dpo. I've had light brown discharge since sunday night (13dpo) but it's not progressing towards the dark brown I usually have when I have my period. Also, on 13dpo night I had a pink drop which is a first for me. The discharge came with dull cramps that are pretty much the same as my period ones.

I was very down on Sunday night, thinking I was about to have my period. Didn't show off yet. If my symptoms do not progress today I will take a PT tomorrow morning. Trying to stay positive BUT realistic since I don't wanna be bumed out if I get a BFN.

Will keep you posted. What about you ladies?

I am going to just copy and paste what I wrote in another thread. Lazy much? Lately, yes, lol.

First time ttc. I myself have had crazy things happening. I, too, question if it is in my head. My husband has been constantly reassuring me I am not losing it. We have been married for a year as of the 17th of November (ironically the day I ovulated) and he says he has never seen these things happen to me all together. And some, never once before.

I am not a sweet fan. At all. Always salty. Yesterday, in the midst of a sentence of something else, I shouted out I WANT CAKE! Then I belted out that I needed it right now. I have never craved anything before. I have asked my husband to make me patty melts 4 days in a row and cant get enough of them. The other day I suddenly wondered if a broccoli pie exsisted, and had to find a recipe to make one (delicious, btw!). Have had other instances, but thats just to give you an idea.

Foods I have always loved make me feel sick to think about right now. Have been super nauseas for over a week. Headache non stop since ovulation day. Had cold like symptoms. Breasts are getting larger and noticeably heavier (my husband can usually grasp one well in his hand, now he said its like it has almoat doubled in size, and Im a DD cup as it is), turning darker, larger circles now, super sensitive nipples, heartburn. Nipples have been tingling. What else? Mood swings. What I call a super sonic sense of smell. Frequent bathroom trips. I am never thirsy, like, ever. I have been guzzling water and cant seem to get hyrdrated. All of these things are more common later in the first trimester, but I have read they can happen earlier.

I have had other symptoms, but those are really tmi. Bad gas, belching all the time (hardly ever did before), serious bloating. Strange feelings in my stomach. Gurgling, tingling, a burning like heart burn but in total wrong spot. Etc. None of these things are common for me during or just before my period.

It is possible I could have conceived in the end of October because my period this month was super weird. Like. Really weird. For starters, it came two entire days early and shocked me. That has never happened in my life. Usually I am a heavy flow from the beginning (flood gates, two thick overnight pads and a super absorbent tampon at a time kind of heavy). This was super light volume wise, not color wise. Interestingly enough, the week following, I had 4 days of super light pink spotting. Which was when I ovulated. But I am positive (as positive as I can be) that I ovulated November 17th.

Anyway, we are praying I have conceived and these symptoms are too numerous and strange to ignore.

The app I use to tell me when my period is due says it is due around the 2nd. I say around because with all these symptoms it has changed its mind a dozen times, and has said anywhere from Dec 1st to the 5th. This morning it said Dec 2nd, now it says the 4th.

So idk if any of that makes sense. Lol. It's been a rollercoaster ride for us. If I am pregnant, calculating back to the first say of my last period, I am 3 weeks. If I conceived in October, I am 6 weeks. Not testing yet because I don't have extra money to waste. If it was this month, there's no point in testing until period is due. So that's where I am at right now.

I'm 5dpo today, so any symptoms are most likely just progesterone caused, but I've felt really gassy, bloated, and uncomfortable/achy around my middle for a couple days now. Yesterday and the day before I had ewcm (but I know I o'd on Monday), and today it's still watery. Been feeling pinching/pulling uncomfortableness in my right side on and off all day, so I'm hoping maybe the start of implantation, but prob just being really overhopeful. Very tired the last few days too.

Also been moody, but I get like that sometimes.

They sound like good signs. Fingers crossed :)

Sore boobs off and on, have been having regular cramps for nearly a week now (I'm 12dpo) been feeling sick off and on as well. Had a faint blue line at 10dpo (in the afternoon) but then a fainter one in the morning of 11dpo! So very confused. Trying not to test until well after AF is due as it's driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->