2WW Symptom Thread!

7dpo today, and yesterday I had a sharp pain on my right side, painful enough I had to grab my side, but only lasted for a minute or so. Today I woke up feeling a bit better (not as gassy/bloated) but after I got to work I started feeling really nauseous, almost to the point of getting sick, but not quite. Got gassy again too. I'm really hoping yesterday's pain was implantation a day early.

I've had quite strong cramps and now red blood when I wipe I'm so confused I'm going to test after work today or tomorrow morning

Did you take a test yet?

I did it was negative again 😒 so confusing getting all these symptoms and nothing

How far are you past Ovulation? That's sounds alot like what I had before all my bfns and finally my bfp.

I was about 18 days past ovulation when I was getting pink and brown discharge when I wiped. It progressed to red but I only used pantyliner s for 4 days very light red bleeding I presumed I'm out cos I've had negative tests over and over so I'm classing it as a strange period . Im just starting my tww again

6dpo today.
-Feeling all stuffed up (I felt that way before I tested with my daughter)
-Increased discharge/creamy+watery
-Super fatigue
-Reflux
-Backaches
-Sensitive smell

Planning on testing around the 10th.

Yesterday I had to do the grocery shopping on my way home from work, had spent most the day feeling nauseous, gassy, and tired, when I got into my car and put the seatbelt on it brushed my nipple (through my shirt and coat) and I nearly screamed, it hurt so bad. My nipples never get sore/sensative like that, in fact my boobs never feel sore with AF at all. Today my nipples are still sore, still nauseous on and off, still pretty tired. I did take a test yesterday and it was neg (it was only 7dpo and not FMU and I had just gone an hour or so before, I just couldn't help myself). Definitely trying to make myself wait til at least 10dpo again to test.

Sorry to all with BFN's or who've had the mean AF show up, and good luck to those still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->