2WW Symptoms Check...

bunny288

Reaction score
Hi Everyone-

I've stalked these boards so much but I actually feel like it's happening for me this time. I am 12-13 DPO and for the last 3 days I have been experiencing what I am relating to possible early pregnancy symptoms. My period should have arrived today but no signs of it. I usually have a period every 29-30 days so I am going to wait until tomorrow to rule it out. Here are some of my symptoms and these usually don't happen to me prior to my period:

*Very sore nipples- also sensitive to air and cold - this started 3 days ago and only happened to me a year ago when I took clomid
*Light cramping 2 days ago. I noticed it around the bottom of my stomach on both sides, and in my back. It lasted for a few hours and disappeared.
*Loss of appetite- I love to eat and usually more so when it's time for Aunt Flo

I did take a pregnancy test 2 days ago, but I know it was to early. I'm waiting, maybe 2 more days but I wanted to know if anyone else has had similar symptoms during their two week wait?

Unsure what DPO I am exactly but I am somewhere between 4/6 DPO and yesterday I had some cramping and fullness in my uterus with a touch of nausea. Also had some twitching in my uterus last night. Felt like an eye twitch if that makes sense. As for today, still a little nausea and fullness but no cramping anymore.

I am 13 dpo today and i have been testing every day for like the last 5 days and nothing. I have ewcm even though it is usually creamy in the tww. And not lotion creaminess at all. My cervix is high medium firmness and medium open (always stays about medium open unless O or AF). I am nausious,thrown up, boobs bigger and sensitive, vivid dreams, pee like constantly, bloated, and i had some cramping on my left side on 8 dpo. More annoying then anything. But I am like losing it in this tww. I haven't had symptoms like this along with the way my cervix is at all in tww and i am going on 9 months I this. But my tests are so negative it's diaheartning.

Queen some months hormones can just be out of whack and cause all sorts of symptoms, but you could still very well be pregnant and just not producing enough hcg for a test to confirm yet. Keep testing. You're not out till AF shows.

Queen some months hormones can just be out of whack and cause all sorts of symptoms, but you could still very well be pregnant and just not producing enough hcg for a test to confirm yet. Keep testing. You're not out till AF shows.

I know and I'm just like 😒 is all. Need people to obsess with 😂😂 pus I know anything before 14 dpo can be to early. The only positive to this is I heard boys produce less hcg? That I hopefully because I have 3 girls. I plan I waiting to test on Sunday if the witch stays away. I will be 2 days late and it will be my birthday :happydance:

eh I'm pretty sure that's a myth. But good luck in either case.

eh I'm pretty sure that's a myth. But good luck in either case.

Lol don't lol my hope!! 😂😂 jk jk. Only time will tell. Which of course goes so darn slow

Hey with 3 girls the odds are a boy should happen.

Lol, I lied about to cramping I guess... came on a few hours ago. Still just in my uterus. No side or back cramps yet. Went out with some friends for a few hours and all the walking and way too spicy foods seems to have made it worse. To top it all off I am now so constipated. A few days ago I couldn't stop going and today I cant seem to go at all. Ugh... had a giant cup of coffee from Starbucks thinking it would help but nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->