2ww symptoms

princess_t

Proud mom of 1
Reaction score
Are any of you girls in the two week wait.
and what are your symptoms. Stay away:witch:

Im in the 2ww.. only 4dpo so no symptoms yet.. i dont think.. well ive got very tender bbs which i never get but its so early im telling myself its not a symptom :roll: lol soon as im 6-7dpo thats when ill start to imagine them all :rofl:

good luck xx

Hi, I've no symptons either. Fingers crosssed for all of us for a BFP!

Amen to stay away witch.

I am at 9 DPO (or possibly even 11 DPO since my temp and EWCM are saying different things this cycle). I have occassional twinges/ pain in the uterus and sore breasts. Nothing else so far. :) Fingers crossed for a :bfp:!

I'm 8 dpo and have quite a few symptoms. Got very aching lower abdomen, aching legs, feeling sick and incredibly moody and weepy. My bbs are a little tender but not like when I get AF.

Does anyone else have simular symptons???

hey ladies im 6 dpo and just checked my cm , cuz im having cramps since last night in my right overy and noticed light brown dishcharge its very light think af is comming lowere back pain and cramps so far is all im having today just dont feel good right now. thanks ladies wish you all the best.also iv had very sore nips since ovulation

I'm at 10 dpo. I have had slight lower back pain, legs a little achy, sore breasts, and sometime something that feels like ovulation pain but not as strong. So hard to tell with symptoms cause they mimic AF too. They can be such a fake-out.

I'm 10dpo & have what I think could be symptoms
Crying at everything, cramps, very tired all the time although going bed early, the thought of food makes me want to hurl, hands & feet are freezing keep needing a poo too sorry tmi :rofl:

I feel like I' making them up bcus I seem to have every symptom going :rofl:

I'm 3DPO and my biggest 'sympton' so far has to be frustration lol!

can we ladies add. MOOD SWINGS. lol im happy one min then tired then chewing someone apart, ahhh oh and hott one min the freezing the next its 76 dagrees outside and i put a sweater on to go get kids from school. got back home and was hott then cold..

I am 7dpo and since 5 or 6dpo i have been having constant cramping...like AF cramps. Anyone who had these sx's ever ended up pregnant? wishful thinking huh?? I was hoping it was due to implantation but I hear its too early for that. IS this true??

I am 7dpo and since 5 or 6dpo i have been having constant cramping...like AF cramps. Anyone who had these sx's ever ended up pregnant? wishful thinking huh?? I was hoping it was due to implantation but I hear its too early for that. IS this true??

No it is not too early... Usually takes place between 6-10 days dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->