3/4D scan tomorrow (25th Oct).... UPDATED

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
We are one sleep away from our 3/4D scan, so excited and i doubt i will sleep a wink tonight!

I CANT WAITTTTTTT

Well arrived at 10.20 for 10.30 scan, and guess what....... she had her hands up by her face.... So was told to run up and down the stairs, have a hot Drink...Which i did and after 30mins was called back in! And this time, she was facing into me, so all we saw was a very lovely spine and a peachy little bum!!! No face!
So advised they would try a third time, as Maz said.. And after going for lunch and two bottles of Coke.... Advise from the sonagraph woman, we was back and the Little Moo hadnt moved! Still facing inwards. The Fact that she had kicked me drinking lunch and punched me whilst i drank, she didnt flip around!

So now we have to go back on the 8th Nov for another attempt. Was almost in tears as we was so excited about it all. But all i can say is My Daughter is a stubborn little minx and clearly whats to remain a surprise for her big arrival.

They confirmed she is a Pink, as at the 20weeks scan they said they was no Boy's bits but No 3lines... And she at least presented her three lines, bless her.
So looks like Auntie Maz will have to have some words to little Squiggle

So watch this space. I will be updating on the 8th, and i hope to HELL she is more helpful. Otherwise, no sweets!

Good luck for tomorrow, hope baby plays ball and you get some good piccies!!

Good luck for this morning hunni. Let me know how it goes - and don't forget to send Aunty Maz a piccie!!

:hug:

How has your scan gone?? hope it went well and you got some good pics

Well?? Was it third time lucky for you or does squiggle need her aunty maz to tell her off?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->