3-4somes

ive had a 3some with 2 guys before!

probably :rofl:

kidding, id never have the confidence. maybe if drunk :lol:

I'm getting married next year so no, if my OH suggested it he'd get :gun:

If I was single then I don't think I'd do it either. One of my friends has had one with a guy and another girl and she said she enjoyed it.

Why do you ask, have you been propositioned? :haha:

no im not confident enough with my OH let alone anyone else! x

Would have considered when single. I think when a couple do it with someone else/another couple it's asking for trouble with jealousy and other bad things creeping in. No way.

It's rather a fantasy of DH's but he has the intelligence to see that the reality would be gulfs apart from the fantasy! Also when we were discussing fantasies and this came up (as you do :lol:) I pointed out to him that if we hypothetically did have a 3-some he was assuming it would be with another woman, and I didn't see why it couldn't be a bloke :rofl: that made him :shock: lol :rofl:

Nope. I wouldn't even consider a threesome with two guys, because I kinda think it's weird to have all the attention on one person, and would find it weird if they started getting off with one another LOL. And wouldn't consider with a girl and a guy (my OH) because I would hate my OH for doing anything with her :lol:

If I was single I would def be up for one lol

I have, I was single at the time, with 2 mutual friends, m and f. It was just another experience really and one I definitely couldn't do while in a relationship.
Somehow I find the subject of threesomes and "have you had one" always come up in a relationship. So I told my OH and then also told him to get it out of his head, he'll never get one with me, cause I am NOT sharing him! lol :haha:

If I was single, I would be defo up for it!

I would if I could get past the jealousy! I feel like I have to have at least one lesbian encounter in my lifetime and this is the only way I can do it without cheating now :haha:

Nope, have no interest in them.
OH may have his littl edreams but he would never go through with it, hes too old fashioned :)

Maybe in my pre-baby years. When I was young, free and single.

Not now though!

I'd have a 3some with Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling.

I have, both with 2 guys and a girl and a guy. I enjoyed it, it just sort of happend i wouldnt go out of my way to have a 3some though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->