3-4somes

I've often thought about it but dont think I would. maybe when I was single but def not now

Would have whilst I was single, definitely not now.
OH and I have talked about it and neither of us would, cos he's all mine and I'm all his :haha:

I have with 2 males. Ive always wanted to try one with another male and a female :blush:

But not with my OH, he's mine :D

i have with 2 blokes but i was very very drunk it was rubbish nall what i can remember lol

i woulldnt dream of it now though

Me and my best mate tried to have one once, we were so drunk and practically tried to rape the guy, he was so scared that it didnt work hahahahaha......!!! Tbh i think id prefer it with another girl and a guy. Two guys..... To much pressure :haha:

I would now but I'm not in a serious relationship, and it would have to be with a man and a woman.

Il tell u why the question lol iv had 2 3sums and 2 4sums before I got with oh. He's jealous. I wouldn't mind doing it with him but unsure iykwim lol

My husband and I always said that it wasn't something we were interested in but a threesome just sort of happened after a drunken night of strip games, etc with some very close friends! Then we had a couple more- one with the same guy as the 1st time and another with a female friend. This was all after we were married! We were lucky as they were very enjoyable and everyone knew the boundaries so there's no jealousy or anything and we're all still very happy and close friends! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

no, i have zero interest in other women...so couldnt be doing the nipple playing and beaver licking :haha: and i wouldnt have a threesome with two men either, i much prefer 1:1 :sex:

if i was single, yeah. it'd have to just "happen" though.

No, two guys is my absolute nightmare - I'd hate to be the centre of attention like that. Another girl wouldn't be as scary but I think I'd feel too awkward still. I'm really awkward at sexy stuff as it is... :blush:

I would if i was single and still had my pre pregnancy body. But now i have mummy tummy and dont feel confident about my body at all. Plus i would be to jelous if it was with OH and another girl for the same reason lol.

To the OP... im sure you didnt have deep emotional feeling that you have now for your OH with the people you had 3-somes and 4-somes with. It might be harder this time for you to enjoy it with someone who you care so deeply for being with someone else. Thats just how i would feel anyways, you might not have an issue with your OH being with someone else. I would however :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->