3 and a half weeks late, BFNs still...needing support

SpartyMom05

Reaction score
I'm 24 days late, and here is a little bit about my history. Been TTC since August, have had 2 very early CPs evidenced by HPTs - both ended when AF came about 2 days late. The second CP was last cycle, so its possible that has somethng to do with why I'm late now, but I doubt that I'm this late because of it.

I've had 2 blood tests, and numerous HPTs and all are BFN. Right now, my doc wants me to wait another week to take one last blood test and then if still BFN then probably induce AF. But, I cant help but still think I'm pregnant. I O'd at normal time last month and even experienced bright spotting for one day that at the time I assumed was IB. I've had a couple of random days of nausea, and my boobs have felt slightly swelled. But those are my only pro-BFP symptoms.

Need some help, both with what my chances of being pregnant are at this point, and just emotional support because my fears make this feel like a very extended miscarriage...really hard to handle at this point. I basically have to act like I'm pregant for health reasons (diet, no alcohol, etc) - all work but no reward?! Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->