3 Day Diet...

tina_h75

mommy of 3
Reaction score
Anyone tried it ? I have been looking into it quite a bit and read some mixed reviews. The negative reviews say its unhealthy and the weight you lose is just water but the positive reviews are from people who have actually tried it, lost weight and maintained their loss. Anyway,its just 3 days so I started yesterday and woke up this morning 2.5lb lighter and have lost an inch of my waist and from each thigh :happydance:

Its strict, everything has to be measured and fats/oils are not allowed to be added to food but so far I am feeling really positive.

Depending on how much weight you need to lose, you do 3 days on the diet and then 4 days eating normally but healthy and then start again the following week.

Never heard of it. What exactly can you eat?

Just googled it, not sure I could manage that :lol:

Good luck with it!

https://www.3-day-diet-plan.com/

This is the diet plan, I am also drinking 2L of water a day and 30mins exercise.

Well, I completed my 3 days and I was 4lb lighter so really pleased with that. I never expected to lose anywhere near the 10lb mark because I don't have a great deal to lose but I wanted a kick start which is what I have done. I now realise just how much I used to overeat !

Well done on the 4lb! Where do you go from now? Just healthy eating & exercise?

yep, just going to try and eat better. Yesterday I had melon and apple for breakfast, crackers and cottage cheese for lunch and spaghetti bolognese for dinner and I have lost another 3/4 lb, so almost 5lb since monday.

good job hun i have lost about the same as you by calorie counting on my fitness pal ive lost 7lb in the first week just by cuting my cals down to 1200 and exercising.

How could it be that unhealthy? You're eating healthy, just not a lot...

Yeah, it doesn't look very unhealthy. I see protein, fruits and vegetables on the menus. I may have to try this one, although I would cheat and add butter to my toast and veggies.

Yeah, it doesn't look very unhealthy. I see protein, fruits and vegetables on the menus. I may have to try this one, although I would cheat and add butter to my toast and veggies.
That's what I was thinking! It could be that its really low calorie... Doesn't look too bad though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->