3 Day embryo V's Blast Transfers & twins

gem83 - sorry i forgot to say welcome to the forum! xx

Ah thanks Sammy :)
Look foward to seeing how you get on..
Take care x x

just to update: a CB DIGI brought up PREGNANT 1-2 and a FRER BFP although the line is marginally lighter on the FRER than the one i took 2 days ago but maybe there was still a little of the meds left then? i dont know... i live for another day. OTD is 3rd Dec. im still waiting for it all to go wrong...

Did you have another hcg trigger in your 2ww then? how much did you have before ec and in your 2ww so far?

Did you have another hcg trigger in your 2ww then? how much did you have before ec and in your 2ww so far?

no just the one trigger of 10,000 taken on mon 15th nov (i was talking about my last ivf in previous post)

the shots i took though were the same med just a lot weaker. i took one shot of 1500 on 17th nov, 20th nov, 23rd nov and fri 26th nov was the last one taken at 2pm. 10,000 is normally out my system after 4 days (i tested this out of my system with my first ivf) so how could 1500 still be in my system 4 days after the last shot was taken! i dunno... what a nightmare.

Hi there I was just checking out some of the other areas on bnb, and came across ur thread, I've never personally gone thru anything like this at all but I read ur thread and just want to wish u the best of luck!!! Hope there is a sticky bean in there. Good luck again x

Hi there I was just checking out some of the other areas on bnb, and came across ur thread, I've never personally gone thru anything like this at all but I read ur thread and just want to wish u the best of luck!!! Hope there is a sticky bean in there. Good luck again x

Thats very sweet of you hun and thanks for taking the time to reply... thanks to EVERYONE infact that has taken the time to reply.

Sadly i still feel in limbo-land. I think though i would still be in denial if i was in labour right now! :dohh:

Hey Sammy
Another day with no sign of af is a good thing, and the cb test saying 1-2wks... Official test day isn't too far off now hun hang in there!
What day was your transfer? X x

Hey Sammy
Another day with no sign of af is a good thing, and the cb test saying 1-2wks... Official test day isn't too far off now hun hang in there!
What day was your transfer? X x

((hugs)) i had two 5 day blasts TX on 22nd November. AF was due anytime two days ago (had a 25 day cycle last month) to tomorrow (my normal 27 day cycle) and OTD is Friday... if i ever get that far! :(

Sending some PMA your way..I gotta good feeling Sammy :) x x

Big :hugs: and everything crossed for you gorgeous girl. Sorry not been posting but been lurking and always thinking of you. Keep us posted.

xx

Big :hugs: and everything crossed for you gorgeous girl. Sorry not been posting but been lurking and always thinking of you. Keep us posted.

xx

awww thanks Kath!!! tense times eh? tomorrow is a big day and not one im looking forward to either! hows lil lily? :) xxx

xx

awww thanks Kath!!! tense times eh? tomorrow is a big day and not one im looking forward to either! hows lil lily? :) xxx

Not so lil!! 6 months on Sat! She's just perfect (even if she doesn't sleep much!)

How do you feel about it? Any instincts?

xx

xx

Not so lil!! 6 months on Sat! She's just perfect (even if she doesn't sleep much!)

How do you feel about it? Any instincts?

xx

god after the who haa last time i dare not even dare to dream! i know if its BFN tomorrow though its all over and there will be no denying that!

my boobies are starting to hurt a bit now, heavy, uncomfortable... might be AF looming or the start of pregnancy symptoms... god knows!

sorry lily is not sleeping so long but im sure she will grow out of it... have you tried a shot of whiskey? lol... only joking! ha ha xxx

Will check in tomorrow. Sleep well hun, if poss!

xx

Ladies a CB Digi has just brought up PREGNANT again... :happydance:

Surely this must be real now? AF was due from 2 days ago to today!

Even the internet cheapie has FINALLY decided to start showing a faint line... AT LAST! OTD is Friday which will be 16 days after EC and today I am 9dp5dt = 14dpo

Oh God please don't change now!

congrats sammy! i hope this is it for u

Thanks Hun but I don't think it's in the bag yet to be honest. I've just looked over my last journal and at this stage last time it was BFP then the next day it turned to BFN... maybe I had a chemical. The IC now hasn't developed how I thought it would and looks vitally BFN although the digi was BFP. what's going on? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->