3 Days Late and Negative

treemusic

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was hoping maybe someone could possibly help.

I was on the pill for two months and it was working fine, but my doctor advised that I come off it because of migranes and abdominal pain. This is my first month without it and I'm 3 days late, with no sign of it turning up. I know it could be something to do with the pill, but I'm not sure how likely it is. I've had unprotected sex this month, and it definitely was not planned. It was stupid but I can't go back and not do it, so please be nice.
I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both of them are negative, so I wondering if anyone would like to give me a bit of advice?

Thank you in advance. :)

it could still be too early for hcg to detect in your system, so i say re-test in days from now if af still doesnt show or even in a week from now... or maybe your cycle is still adjusting from coming off the pill. :)

I'll just have to wait it out then, I guess. thank you. I'll do a test in a day or two. :) hopefully it'll show up.

My first cycle was a 36 day cycle. It could be you are pregnant or it could be your body adjusting. It is hard to say. I'd take a pregnancy test in a week AF hasn't shown

Just want to add that j had similar experience and thought I was pregnant but just turned out to be 40 day cycle 2nd month off the pill. So to reiterate others you could be pregnant or just a long cycle. Hope this helps!

I agree with the others, you should definitely wait a few more days and test again. If AF still hasn't come in a week, you could also see your doctor and ask for a blood test.

It's quite common for women's cycles to be completely out of whack when they stop taking the pill. The first month I had a totally normal 29 day cycle, but the one after that it was 45 days, and the following one is was only 21 days. It was only after that that it went back to a normal length.

I hope you get whatever result you are hoping for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->