3 days late and some symptoms. Advice please...

Bunny432

Reaction score
Just after some opinions to be honest.

I'm three days late on, each night I feel like I'm going to come on in the morning as I have slight tummy cramps and I've been really snappy & moody for no reason. I also keep getting really bad headaches and sudden tiredness. I've been sleeping a lot more then usual the past week or so. I noticed last night too that my boobs are really sore to touch which is quite unusual for me, it has happened a few times during periods but not much.
Me and my partner have had unprotected sex the past two months about 4/5 times a week at last.

Is it just me being paranoid or is there a likelihood I am pregnant?

If so when should I test?

Thanks x

If you are already late I would test now it would definitely show up if you were. They are good indicators that you could be but at the same time when your late your period then your hormones are a bit out of wack which can give you symptoms you don't usually have. But I say test.
Make sure you update.

Thank you Kirstie. I think I'm going to test with my 1st urine of the day tomorrow morning. Any advise on the best test to use? Xx

Hey Kirstie, just to keep you updated me and my partner decided against testing so early. If I still haven't came on by the weekend were going to test first thing Saturday morning xxx

oooh im in exactly the same boat i was do on sat and still no sign , i have been really grouchy and anxious too we did a test first day after i was due but it was negative but now im still thinking maybe it was too soon. fingers crossed xxxx

Are you waiting till Saturday too? How many days late are you? Good luck xxx

three days late i'm going to see how this week goes and if i get too nervous i'll test again. i'm not going to get too excited as i had a negative already but quietly hoping that i get a positive if not there is always next month xxx will keep my fingers crossed for you too.

Thank you. I was due on on Friday and can't make my mind up wether to test or not! Is it still best to test with the 1st urine of the day even this late on? Xx

Thank you. Is it still best at this late stage to test with the first urine of the day? X

Same as me! Should have gotten it between Friday and yesterday and nothing- no sign of af...usually I know when i'm getting her but this time, just light white cm discharge and extremely sore boobs oh and symptoms for the last two weeks. I tested yesterday and it was negative. Last time i was pregnant (now angel baby) i only got a BFP after being overdue for 8 days!! So, If i test on Saturday, I should have an accurate reading.

Maybe just a stressful month with a late period. Who knows....

Good Luck to all!

I got my last BFP with a Sainsbury's test. The plus sign appeared within a minute! At the moment using First Response..................this one lign makes me wanna cry every time.

Do you think it worth me testing today/tomorrow or should I just wait till the weekend? I've had really sore boobs but not as bad today. Had the worst headache yesterday and was falling asleep by 8pm!! Which is very unlike me. On my way to work this morning I feel really sick and lathargic!
Fingers crossed for you and love to your angel baby xxx

i would wait hon i was really disappointed when i did mine on sunday xx im putting it off cause its right when you get just the one line its a bit heart breaking. will keep my fingers crossed for both of you and hopefully we'll all get lucky.

Sounds promising... :) Good Luck with the testing! 4 long days of wait for me to go....eurgh....

i think i'm gonna wait till saturday too it cant do any harm can it, i keep feeling a bit sick but i think thats just nerves and i am alot more anxious than usual. This is my first is it both of yours ?

Yes this would be my first! I don't know what to so, helps that I'm working a lot this week so might just hold on till the weekend. Good luck girls xxxx

all this waiting around to test is frustrating me ladies but i'm starting to feel a bit like i'm going to co which is a bit sad but i am still hopeful xx how are you both today ?

it still might be too soon hon , i did one on sunday and it was the same yet here i am three days later xxxx its awfully disheartening but keep your chin up.

Ladies, good Luck to you all! Everyday I wake up without af...there is a little smile on my face. Today I had some strange cramps on the lower left side...but I don't feel pregnant like I did the last time...however, I only started feeling pregnant from week 5 onwards and I tested positive only 8 days past my first day of missed period. So it was a three week nerve-wrecking testing! I remember testing on a Monday BFN and then the next morning all of a sudden a BFP. So one day can make a difference!

Not testing till Saturday. Suspense killing me. Trying to keep myself busy with work.

Good Luck to you....and chin up!!!! :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->