3 days late and some symptoms. Advice please...

Hi guys thought i would join in. My period was due yesterday. going to leave it til the end of the weekend til i test tho. this is my first month NTNP so dont really know what to look for but i have had cramps for the past 2/3 weeks and been constipated

Honestly feel really fed up today. Starting to question wether we can even have kids. Sorry ladies on a downer today. How are you all doing? Xx

Not doing too well! Had brownish discharge yesterday and light pink bleeding and because i must have the equivalent knowledge of someone who has a PHD in these things, i immediately thought: implantation bleeding! However, this morning: more blood but only when i wipe which is exactly what i read in the Internet- some women had bleeding for a week. But...it occurs earlier than a normal period not later!!!! But then again, i had very irregular cycles lately...so who knows? BFN yesterday. With implantation bleeding you'd test positive about 3-4 days later- so...i wait and see whether it becomes stronger-
I'm kidding myself, right?!
It's a period, right?!
I'm going mad! And i'm not even actively TTC. I'm NTNP. Spoke with my partner yesterday and we might actually TTC earlier now.
If this is a regular period, however, i will need a break from the pregnancy research- its driving me mad! Another month of this.....no way!
How are u all girls?x

i did another test yesterday and it was negative could kick myself i knew i should have waited lol try not to be too downhearted ladies even if its not this month it will be soon just gotta keep trying.Getting fed up wont help it will just make you stressed xxx just wish i knew either way at the moment this been stuck waiting is awful. serendipity i'm not sure bout implantation bleeding i think its different for everyone im not even sure if everyone has it. xxx

Well...af just made a massive show. Was a few days late- i guess because of stress or so. In any case: i'm definitely not pregnant.
I'm sorry ladies...i need a break from all of the TTC etc. talk - feel like my whole life has just been around the topic non-stop. I feel like i'm loosing my sanity.
Good Luck to you all and i'm sure to return at some point!
Hugs and Kisses

Sorry to hear that hun and hope to speak to you soon.

I got my second BFN this morning. Now seriously fed up! Still no sign of AF but I'm sure she will show soon enough xx

aww sorry to see you down hon keep your chin up xxx Bunny i am not testing till at least next monday now i cant deal with the stress of it plus i dont want to keep forking out for tests lol someone was telling me sometimes it can take upto two week for it to come up positive and the stress of doing a test every other day cant be good for you if you are or aren't pregnant so i have decided to give it a rest keep my fingers loosely crossed and see what the next week brings. if af turns up then she turns up at least i know everything is in working order xx keep me informed B xx

Noidea - what's your name feels odd calling you that.
I'm going to do the same now - just thought I'd use my first urine of the day this morning to double check. I'm going to kick myself up the bum and put a smile on my face. Funny thing is me and my partner aren't even trying, but we have spoke about children and really wouldn't mind if I fell pregnant, whereas now it seems to be all I want. Do you know if there's a way to check if you have a problem falling pregnant?
Keep me updated too hunny! Fx'd for you xxx

just call me ree hon, still no sign of af and i think im having some symptoms one of which is definately not in my head but i am not getting too excited just yet xx 6 days and counting monday seems like an age away. hope your kick up the bum is working lovely. i quite like the name bunny although im assuming its not your real one hehe

Have you had a BFN you have haven't you? It's Danielle :)
Well I had my two BFNs so have kind of have up hope but still no AF. Me and my partner have had sex twice this week so far and that normally makes me come on if I am due and no sign of AF at all. Not even spotting. So confused. May go the doctors Monday x

i have had two bfn hon one was day before yesterday and the other on sunday, i think im gonna do a home test myself monday i have been using the crappy tesco ones so who knows if there ok or not might go get a clear blue on sunday i hear there quite sensitive the digital ones. i would just like to know either way the suspense is doing my head in, i did a bit of research this morning and mr google said i should have had a positive the day after i was do but i haven so now im convinced i'm just late and im going to be so disappointed. what do you think is it meant to be positive straight away or not.

Hey Bunny, AF decided to bob in a week late am in a bit of pain but am ok not as disappointed as i thought i would be managing to keep my chin up and be positive there is always next month xxxx hope your doing ok.

Hello lovely. Well at least it saved you the penny's of another pregnancy test :) I still haven't came on, called the doctors and they've advised me to do another test. This is stressful xx

Hi bunny so sorry I never replied I haven't been checking all my posts!!
Have you taken another test yet? Some people don't show on a test till they are really late!!
What have the dr said about if it is another bfn?

No worries Kirstie! I'm taking one tonight, been so busy with work me and my partner haven't seen each other since I spoke to the doctors. They said to call again so they can see what's up with me. I keep feeling really sick, moody and tired so something's up either way. Xx

So sorry it's another bfn. I know when my af is late with all the extra hormone are surging around as well as being imbalanced I get quite nauseous! I hope it's for a good reason for you though keep us update.

Thank you Kirstie. I don't have a clue what's going on with my body to be honest xx

It's a very confusing thing sometimes the female body!!! I just wish we all had the same 28 day cycle and the day 14 o and if you were late your pregnant no test needed lol if only we lived in a fantasy world! Do you usually have irregular cycles or are you pretty spot on?

it is confusing its a pest xxx and everytime you do a test you feel a bit down xxx Have they actually done a blood test now then ? i rewad up on the net and sometimes they say you get a negative with the store tests but not at the docs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->