3 days late -neg hpt

Koalabear23

Reaction score
This is my first time seeking advice on one of these boards so ill try be as specific and detailed as possible. My period was due on the 19th of this month and my cycle is usually very regular ... I have an app on my phone for monthly cycles that usually gives me a very accurate idea of when I'm ovulating, period due etc and it reads that my most fertile time would have been the 30th of June to the 6th of July with the 5th being my most fertile day... I had unprotected sex on the 4th , 5th and 6th of this month. Leading up to my period I tend to get incredibly bad cramps so I know it's coming but this month I've had nothing. The only symptoms I've had that seem to be common from other threads I've read are : slightly bloated, really bad acne, spells of dizziness, constant runny nose, lots of cm sometimes white, was yellow the last couple of days... I keep thinking I'm being paranoid and it's just about to come but it's very unusal for me to be late at all... Took a hpt about an hour ago and it came up negative... Could it be too early to test or are there any other possible reasons for these symptoms? I don't want to get my hopes up either way. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated!

If you are late you should be getting a positive on a HPT. This is not guaranteed. Give it a day or so if you still are late you might want to re-test. I know I was on the pill and missed my period, no positive test and a saw my doctor a few weeks later for my annual and she said it was "normal" to miss a period here and there even on BCP.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->