3 days late, negative HPT now waiting on Bloodwork results

sweetpea2011

Reaction score
So, I should have started my period on Sunday, June 4th as I have a 31 day cycle. My last period was May, 6th. I used an OPK this month and got my smile face on Monday, May 23rd. We BD like crazy and I'm fairly confident that we are in-fact pregnant, I just haven't gotten a BFP. Symptoms are bloated, light dull cramping since Saturday, June 3rd off and on, slightly sore breast and headaches. I would be 4 weeks and 4 days today. I also had an HSG performed on May 12th. Has anyone been found out they were pregnant through blood work and not gotten a positive HPT? I went for blood work this morning and my dr won't have the results until in the morning. Please help, I'm driving myself crazy.

Thanks!

Im in the same situation as you (1 day ahead on your dates!)

On Monday I thought AF was coming but all i got was a big blob of blood (size of 50p) when i wiped (sorry if TMI) Done a test a few hours ago and got BFN.

Good luck with your bloods

sounds promising :D... hopefully in the morning you get your BFP :).... My AF was Due the 6th of june and i bleed on the 4th, ive been getting BFP's but i cant get in to see my doctor untill a weeks time, the wait is gonna kill me :( x

Im in the same situation as you (1 day ahead on your dates!)

On Monday I thought AF was coming but all i got was a big blob of blood (size of 50p) when i wiped (sorry if TMI) Done a test a few hours ago and got BFN.

Good luck with your bloods

That happened to me on the 5th Af was due 6th, and im getting BFP's, cant see a doctor till 7 days time grrrrrr x

I hope I get a positive on a HPT. It kinda scares me that they keep coming back negative. Do you think it is too early to register? How long could it take to show on one?

I hope I get a positive on a HPT. It kinda scares me that they keep coming back negative. Do you think it is too early to register? How long could it take to show on one?

Theres a girl on this forum called zoie, and she was i believe about 30 days past ovulation, she went to the doctors there told her no she wasnt pregnant, she did loads of HPTs and negitive, then lastnight she did a test and looked promising, then she did a Clearblue digital and she got the words 'Pregnant'!!! :)... So in some woman it can be days and days and others it can be really early... Fingrs crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->