3 days late. No signs of AF. BFN

lol..Sorry labellavie. I feel left out now. No normal period and no BFP.

I didn't pee on a stick until my period was late and abnormal and I still went crazy. LOL.

I'm thinking the one month I really did try.. I somehow ended up with a UTI or bacterial infection even though I showered before and afterewards..and that threw my cycle off. I couldn't even pee right so why would I get my period right. I don't even want to have sex again. :dohh:

You're not alone. I just made a thread about this and then saw this one. I'm 4 days late as of midnight tonight and nothing. BFN's and no AF not even spotting.

I had brown/pink spotting a week before af was due for 3 days and then nothing. Slight cramps but thats it.

You're not alone. I just made a thread about this and then saw this one. I'm 4 days late as of midnight tonight and nothing. BFN's and no AF not even spotting.

I had brown/pink spotting a week before af was due for 3 days and then nothing. Slight cramps but thats it.

Thanks. It's crazy. It makes no sense. I'd like to see some scientific reason of why the months we TTC, our periods get all messed up. Our bodies playing tricks on us is just a silly cop out. I know I wasn't stressed. The possibility of pregnancy didn't even sink in until I kept spotting. But just BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->