3 days late. No signs of AF. BFN

MadisonsMomma

1DD[5.1.12]&[TTC]
Reaction score
Im getting super annoyed...my period is never late. I did have longer cycles while breastfeeding and have only been done for about 4 months now... but the last 3 cycles have been back to 28 days. Im on CD31 now, no period. No signs of AF. Took a test before I missed and again yesterday, stark white BFN. Now Im just getting annoyed. Its not possible to still have a BFP coming Im assuming? So weird though that the first month we really try, my period would do this...

From all the threads I've read today.. yes, still possible to get a positive. Some are saying it was a week late before the positive.

Same exact thing happening to me. Never late...3+ days late now and still negative. What I thought was my period wasn't my normal so I'm also annoyed!

Im getting super annoyed...my period is never late. I did have longer cycles while breastfeeding and have only been done for about 4 months now... but the last 3 cycles have been back to 28 days. Im on CD31 now, no period. No signs of AF. Took a test before I missed and again yesterday, stark white BFN. Now Im just getting annoyed. Its not possible to still have a BFP coming Im assuming? So weird though that the first month we really try, my period would do this...

3 days late and going out of my mind. I am usually like clockwork:growlmad:. I am so annoyed ....BFP or AF just come already!!!

Am in the exact same boat af due last Thursday and still no sign. Still getting BFN. So annoying why do our bodies do this to us 😡😡

I am learning that our bodies do these crazy things when TTC. Last month was our first cycle TTC and my period came a week early----which it never does! It tricked me into thinking it was implantation bleeding.

Good luck to you..I know it can be frustrating at times.

3 days late....I will be testing tomorrow with fmu. Wish me luck and an end too this wait!! Still no signs of af...

Hi ladies....

AF was due Friday and nothing!!!!! I'm never late....
Tested and BFN so far....uuuuuuuuuugh

I wonder what's going on.....went and bought digital clear blue with week estimator and will test tomorrow again.

I had some blood in my cm when I wiped....very little but must be AF on its way. I am so discouraged.:sad2: This is only my 4th cycle ttc but I just really psyched myself out this round.

I don't know, labellavie. I've seen blood on and off all week yet still no real period flow which is in no way normal for me..and neither is being 6 days late now. I've been up all night.. urine is too light so I'm waiting until I actually sleep a few hours when it should be darker.

I don't know, labellavie. I've seen blood on and off all week yet still no real period flow which is in no way normal for me..and neither is being 6 days late now. I've been up all night.. urine is too light so I'm waiting until I actually sleep a few hours when it should be darker.

Have you gotten BFNs? I am awake too.....I'm jumping up every 30 mins to go to the restroom to see if AF really is here. NADA.ZILCH....just some very mild cramping. I couldn't possibly have implantation and spotting this late???? (17dpo)

I started spotting this morning ;((....

Have you gotten BFNs? I am awake too.....I'm jumping up every 30 mins to go to the restroom to see if AF really is here. NADA.ZILCH....just some very mild cramping. I couldn't possibly have implantation and

Yep! I went a couple days without testing and just got another BFN this morning and my urine was quite dark.

spotting this late???? (17dpo)

Ugh, I went through that AF checking all week. Makes no sense. The one month I realllly TTC is the first time in over a year I have a wacked out, half assed period? My first bleeding would've been right on time for implantation.

I saw others say they did spot for a while and turned out to be pregnant but apparently it's rare and I'm grasping at straws thinking I'd be one of the rare ones. I saw a few say their period was like 2 weeks late before they got their BFP. Look at this thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...2131611-whats-earliest-you-can-get-bfp-2.html

She was 7 days late! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...2131611-whats-earliest-you-can-get-bfp-2.html

I am now 3 days late for my period.BFN today with fmu @ 17 dpo_Occasionally, not every time I have light brown cm when I wipe

Same boat as you ladies. Now I can feel cramps starting. Sigh. Spring is almost here and good things happen in spring. Don't lose hope :)

Another negative test this morning and my urine was orange-ish so it would've been super concentrated. I used Equate instead of First Response and not even a faint of a 2nd line.

My period is now about a week late. I should've gotten it anywhere from last Monday-Thursday and the spotting stopped days ago. Whatever. I'm done peeing on sticks.

My period arrived with an evil vengeance yesterday...holy OUCH! Of course Id rather it be a BFP but I am happy she still arrived so we get back into the grind..

She has arrived:witch:. After two days of spotting on and off....and 4 days late.
Oh welllll......on to next month. waitwhat...I know how you feel!!! I told DH tonight that this next cycle I refuse to pee on a stick until undeniably late for AF , symptom spot, or even concentrate on what days we should DTD!!!
Im sick of the suspense. I will calm down this cycle and just let what will be ....be. :coolio:

lol..Sorry labellavie. I feel left out now. No normal period and no BFP.

I didn't pee on a stick until my period was late and abnormal and I still went crazy. LOL.

I'm thinking the one month I really did try.. I somehow ended up with a UTI or bacterial infection even though I showered before and afterewards..and that threw my cycle off. I couldn't even pee right so why would I get my period right. I don't even want to have sex again. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->