3 days late not tested yet

Ziggy2

Reaction score
I'm 3 days late normally have 25 day cycles and it's now day 28 and nothing, I have been off the pill for 7 months TTC number 3 and have 25/26 day cycles, thinking I'll buy a test today and test first thing tomorrow if she's not appeared. I'll be annoyed if she is just messing with me, we are on holiday on weds and it will be just my luck she'll turn up just as we are going and ruin the holiday!

Good luck! PS respect to you for not testing yet!! I would have peed on about 100 sticks by now! :rofl: let us know how you get on.

Tested yesterday BFP, now freaking out about how to handle 3, but it was fate baby due on our wedding anniversary

congratulations

Okay, I need help figuring out when should I test ...

In July , I spotted lightly brownish/ light pink for 3 days (7-9) and still had my "period" 22-27 but it was shorter than usual and lighter as well but for the month of August I didn't have a period at all.. I was supposed to have a period 22-30 (I normally have 8 day periods) being as my period is 10 days late.. when should I test? The only symptom I've had is the aching breast..any opinions?

congratulations

Okay, I need help figuring out when should I test ...

In July , I spotted lightly brownish/ light pink for 3 days (7-9) and still had my "period" 22-27 but it was shorter than usual and lighter as well but for the month of August I didn't have a period at all.. I was supposed to have a period 22-30 (I normally have 8 day periods) being as my period is 10 days late.. when should I test? The only symptom I've had is the aching breast..any opinions?
if you're 10 days late a pregnancy test would work now if you are pregnant. i think you should test now, good luck:hugs:

Congrats girl, stoked as for ya! Wishing you a good safe pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->