3 Days of Positive OPKs?

Tawn

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I have a question for you all!

I got my first positive opk Friday afternoon and they have been consistently positive since then (including just now Sunday afternoon) So I guess if you count Friday, Sat and Sunday that is 3 days of +. My O pains were very strong on Friday and I had a sharpish pain (which I thought might be actual O) yesterday and not much today, just a little "sore" so I thought for sure I O'd yesterday.

I have only used OPKs one other cycle and they went neg again the next day, so not sure what this means? Anyone have any insight?

Not much insight sorry... but I just had 6 days of + OPKs.:wacko: I've read that a surge of up to 36hrs can still be considered normal. So if your first OPK happened to catch the beginning of the surge, it still might be normal to have 3 positives. Others have suggested to me that maybe the first surge wasn't successful so your body keeps trying until it releases that egg. Honestly I don't know. I'm new to this all myself. I'm really freaked about my 6 positives and I'm wondering if I should request to see a doctor to get my LH levels checked!

Yep u had my pos opk on a fri night right till Sunday night but my temp didn't go up till the Tuesday so I ov'd on the Monday if this cycles bust for which I hope not I would recommend doing tempin this was my 1 st cycle temping ever and honest it was so much easier to tell how many dpo I was and that I defintly ov'd espec as there is always lh hormone present in our bodies x x

I know I am a few days late haha, but I had three days of positive OPKs the month I got pregnant once. Based on my levels and when I got a positive test I had to have ovulated close to the first positive. I have also had months where I only had one day or two days. Nothing constant.

Thanks for the replies ladies! I have no idea what happened this cycle as it took a very long time to go blank, but I am calling myself 8dpo today so I guess if I get a bfp in a few days I will know for sure if I ovulated! Fx';d

Thanks for the replies ladies! I have no idea what happened this cycle as it took a very long time to go blank, but I am calling myself 8dpo today so I guess if I get a bfp in a few days I will know for sure if I ovulated! Fx';d

did u get ur bfp then?xx

No, I didn't get it that cycle (I think in the end I had almost 4 full days of +OPKs that cycle in the beginning of July, it was strange!)

But I did get my pregnant the following cycle at the very end of July (I think I o'd on the 30th-31st) and got my bfp on the 11th of August at 10dpo.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->