3 days of positives?!

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
is it normal to to get 3 days of positive opks and a temp rise on the 3rd day??

Are you sure that they are all true positives? Not trying to sound rude :hugs:

Yep double the colour of the control line. Dont know why :'(

Pics of the tests in order..

Does anyone think i should get a digi? or wait for tomorrow and test again?..

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 29
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 23
I'd do the digital to confirm. I know it's possible to surge two days in a row... I think the middle is the strongest. I'm not 100% sure about the first one! Good Luck!! Either way... get to :sex:

I have read it's totally normal for some people to have several days of +OPK. This just means the LH surge stays in your system a bit longer than others. After your first +OPK you can assume you'll O 12-36 hours later. You actually don't need to test after that. but, if you want to just for fun or curiosity (I do it too) don't be surprised if it stays positive a few days. :)

I have read it's totally normal for some people to have several days of +OPK. This just means the LH surge stays in your system a bit longer than others. After your first +OPK you can assume you'll O 12-36 hours later. You actually don't need to test after that. but, if you want to just for fun or curiosity (I do it too) don't be surprised if it stays positive a few days. :)

I stopped after that 3rd test. My temp has stayed above the coverline on ff. :) thank you hello_kitty :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->