3 Days of Spotting at 8-10DPO? Any advice?

FlowerFairy

James, Noah, Saskia, Lumi
Reaction score
Hello!

Right bere is some back ground. My LMP was 31st Jan, This was my first month charting! it seems that I didst actually Ovulate until CD39 which is very odd for me. Anyway. Now I am at 10DPO!
On 8DPO I had some pink tinged CM when I wiped, then a bit later on after a wee I wiped and there was a litle bit of bright red blood. From then I have had a bit of spotting sometimes when I wipe but not others. I am crampy and my BB's ache. I keep thinking it is going to turn to AF but then I and nothing!! I only get the blood if I kind of push the tissue up toward my cervix a bit. It's not on my knicks and it's not there every time! Just now it was dark brown and slimy. I did a quick IC and it's BFN.
Does anyone have any ideas? xxx:hugs:

Sorry but i think that is af... Ovulating that late in a cycle is no good for a pregnancy and implantion bleeding is pink/ brown...

Hello
Actually, implantation bleeding can be pink, brown or red, and an ovulation is an ovulation, whether it happens on day 12 or 40.
Fingers crossed!

I agree, I think it would be a good sign. Did you have any cramping along with the spotting? Can you attribute the blood to anything else such as irritating your cervix with sex or frequent checks right before you saw the spotting? If not, I'd say looking promising! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks!!
I am cramping too, Had no sex as the OH is ill with manflu! I wasn't checking befroe I saw the spotting so not irritated Cervix. Will wait and see. If it is AF it will be ok too, cos that means a new cycle and a new try lol xx

Hey flowerfairy- I know this post was 2011 but I am having the exact same spotting 8dpo-10dpo and wandered if you ended up pregnant that cycle or not?

Thanks, Kate :)

Hi. No sadly no bfp. I got mine in august of the same year in the end. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->