3 DPO..... 2WW is killing me already. I need a buddy!

riggins1017

Married
Reaction score
Hey everyone so I officially 3 DPO today and I am having some slight cramping in my lower abdomin. The wait is killign me already LOL. This os our first cycle TTC. Someone please help keep me sane. Is there anyone else out there going through this?

I am 4 dpo and felt the same thing yesterday and the day before......

My Fx'd this is a good sign for us both!

I am so nervous I can hardly stand it. I am happy to hear that I am not the only one who has this symptom! I sure hope its good news for us also. This may be TMI but I also have a tingling feeling down there.

I will try to get on and post every morning then we can compare.......

That sounds great I am super excited to compare symptoms with someone so that I dont think I am crazy!

Ok, late last night I had some fluttering in my uterus it lasted for about 5-10 seconds and this morning when I woke I was a little sore down there on my left side...... That's pretty much it for today anything up with you?

hey ladies i am 5dpo right now and already freaking out.. i just want the tww to be over already!! im 21 and an my second cycle, dont even know if i really ovulated or not so there are so many emotions going through my mind right now.. how do you guys track ovulation?

Hi ladies, i am 2 dpo and the wait is driving me insane!
I have been feeling a little bloated and gassy today (sorry if TMI)

x

Hi ladies! Today im 3 or 4 DPO...my symptoms are, bloated, very sleepy, AF like cramping...can I wait with you???

I tracked it this month using OPK's and by charting using fertilityfriend.com, I used Preseed and softcups this cycle, what if anything did everyone else try?

I charted, temp, preseed, stayed in bed 30 min after bding with my legs in the air lol, used ff.com, opk and bd every night!!

Hey ladies sorry I missed you guys yesterday but it was a bd day for me. I got up to go to work and as I went down the steps to the car I fell needless to say I have brick stairs of course. I went to the dr and she said that it could be possible cracked rib but she didnt want to do any xrays since there is a possiblity I could be pregnant. She gave me some muscle relaxers which she said are safe to use in the early stages of pregnancy if I am. I was in bed all day yesterday and was more concerned with my back then I was symptom spotting so the only thing I notice was on monday night and tuesday night I had really vivid dreams that I could remember usually I can not remember any dreams at all. So this morning I woke up and my back feels a little better :happydance: thank goodness. I noticed that I am can things alot stronger today than yesterday and some smells make me want to gag. I am an obsessive HPT taker so I know this sounds crazy but I took a HPT this morning and I swear there was a very very faint line. I may be crazy or have the case of line eye but I guess we will wait and see. Hope you guys are doing great and I cant wait to wait this out with you. Baby Dust!!!

Hi Ladys.
Im 1 dpo and thought I would wait with y'all. Im on cycle 18 of ttc so hopefully you wont have to wait that Long. I really hate the tww. Its agony. Emotions are high. Im just ready to get it over with. Everyone around me is pregnant without even trying. Its driving me insane. Heres to the :bfp:, fingers crossed.
:dust:

hey ladies i am 5dpo right now and already freaking out.. i just want the tww to be over already!! im 21 and an my second cycle, dont even know if i really ovulated or not so there are so many emotions going through my mind right now.. how do you guys track ovulation?
I used OPK to know when I ovulated

7DPO as of today. At 2DPO I thought i was going crazy. In fact, I was pretty sure I already had.

This is my FIRST TWW, I don't know how all you ladies do it.

10DPO Testing set for Saturday Morning. February 5th.

Phantom this is my 1st TWW also, its is terrible. I just cant imagine having to go through this for 18 months like kellijane. Kelli you are a strong woman! Best wishes to you guys and I want to see some :bfp: :bfp: from everyone!

Kellijane- I'll be hoping for a :bfp: at the end of your two week wait. I do know what you're saying about everyone around you being pregnant. I'm 20 and most of my friends/female classmates are on their second baby already. No trying necessary. They just have to see a baby and they're pregnant. I swear.

riggins1017- maybe we'll get lucky and this will be out only tww. I've gotta say, I'm not sure how many of these I can take. Lol.

So....my pessimistic nature is telling me it just didn't happen this time. I have a few symptoms, but they could be triggered by anything. So many people on here said they just "felt pregnant". I don't really feel anything? :S

Hiya, I'm 3dpo with very very mild cramps too lol I hope u don't mind me joining in! The 2ww is a killer x

Hows everyone today? The sides of my ( . )( . )'s are painful and my lower back is bothering me a lil, I wouldn't say it hurts but it does just enought o be annoying........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->