**3 dpo , anyone else?? Need a cycle buddy!! :) **

8 dpo today!! Still not feeling very hopeful at all!! :( No symptoms apart from headache.. which could also be down to the weather!! How about you ladies??? :dust: Most of you are 7-8 dpo today too right?? Any symptoms ? Any1 caved in and tested yet?? lol xx

I tested with a cheapie, and I swear I'm getting a second line, but it's like a ghostline. Probably just the antibody strip :/

I tested today (8dpo) got a faint second line. was only a cheapie and not sure whether to trust it so will test again in a few days with first response!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=62673

GL ladies lots of dust!! :dust:

have you got a pic i can see?? I tested today too so would be interesting to see yours :)

How u all feeling today ladies.. Any symptoms?? Only thing i have is a bit of nausea!! Lol ... GL everyone !!

Hi I'm new to this page, been trying for over a year now for my second child. Had no issues getting pregant the first two times (mc first pregnancy at 8 weeks). I think I am 3dpo today, test stipes showed dark line but not as dark at the control line, but I saw ferning on 17cd using my microscope. So the 2ww count down is own. Good luck to all you ladies, and for the ladies who saw a faint line on the pregancy test. From my experience, using dollar store brands with my first pregnancy, you are indeed pregnant. So congrats!

Hey ladies!!

7dpo I have been feeling sick all day but when I eat it goes for a few hours!! I read that u can't possibly get symptoms like that so early...what are ur feelings??
Shoulders and boobs ache think it could just be progesterone.
Also no cm but underwear feels damp so had to wear a panty liner...I'm pretty sure its not me wetting myself lol!!
Think I'm gonna cave in and test 2mo!

No pic, crappy camera won't pick it up. Testing again either tonight or tomorrow!

Faint BFP on two different tests this morning!!

Attachments

• DSC_2690.jpg
    DSC_2690.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Abigail!! :happydance:

How many dpo are you? Sorry if it's earlier in the thread and I just missed it!

I'm only 9dpo, I was going to wait to test but I had a crazy vivid dream that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive last night so I just had to! Thanks so much, I'm still in shock I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->