3 DPO - Trying for baby #3

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
I am 3 DPO. Trying for baby number 3. I used to write on this forum 7 years ago with my first. I remembered now much i hated the 2ww. ANyone else 3DPO?

I'm not 3dpo, but I'm also trying for my 3rd baby :). First month on clomid.. Currently at the end of my tww and testing tommorow but dreading it, hate the disappointment of BFN every month :(. Wishing you all the luck this month. Xx

I'm not 3dpo, but I'm also trying for my 3rd baby :). First month on clomid.. Currently at the end of my tww and testing tommorow but dreading it, hate the disappointment of BFN every month :(. Wishing you all the luck this month. Xx

If this doesnt work this month Im thinking about going on clomid. How do you feel on it? Im already an crazy person on the regular! I literally BD'd every day for a week. So if this doesnt work.... i dont know what will. Im already 33, my second was 2 in on the first.

The clomid hasn't been too bad, I've felt sicky on and off for the past two weeks not sure if that's because of the clomid (it isn't pregnancy as I come on this morning :( ) wishing you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->