#3 in on the way!!!!

wishingfor3rd

Reaction score
i am 11 dpo now and have been getting faint lines since 9dpo that were gradually getting darker so i tested this morning with a digital and it confirmed my :bfp:!!!!! I am so excited and hoping this baby sticks around.

this was our first month ttc #3 and i was on clomid 50mg days 3-7, we used preseed and prayed ALOT!!!!

i had every symptom in the book this time where my last pregnancies i hardly had any!!
1. tired
2. vivid dreams
3. stuffy nose at night
4. sore bb's
5. blue veins on breasts, nipples, chest
6. thick lotiony cm
7. heartburn
8. dull cramps and back pain on and off during tww

i did not have implantation bleeding however.

congrats to all with their :bfp: and lots and lots of baby dust to those still trying

Yay, another clomid success story! Huge congrats hun, wishing you a very h&h 9m x

thanks ladies! yes clomid has now worked for me on 50mg the first month of trying again(first was in 07 with my son)! i really thought for some reason it would take longer this time. i thought, what are the odds of getting pregnant that fast twice? how long have you been trying? i see your due to test soon! keep me posted?!

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your symptoms & wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! :flower:

aww thanks! i know when we were trying i loved looking at the symptoms other people had so even though i know everyone is different hopefully it will help ease someones mind knowing i had those same symptoms (and i thought they were in my head) good luck to you and your :bfp:

thanks ladies!! i still cant beleive it! such a weird feeling, i have my first appt with the nurse to get everything started and then an us on sept 1st!!! so excited and i probably wont beleive till i see it just like my other pregnancies, ugh 3 more weeks, haven't i had a hard enough time in the tww and now i just keep waiting and anticipating all the pregnancy milestones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->