3 middle names?

Belle30

Mummy to a baby boy
Reaction score
I want to use my Dad's name as a middle name, so my DH also wants to use his Dad's name, and then I'd like to inject a bit of originality too! But is 3 middle names too many?

Anyone else giving their baby 3 middle names?

Personally I think its a bit too many as nobody will ever use all the names but if its what you both want then its your choice

also... what if you have any more children in the future? you wont have any names with special meanings to give to that child if you use them all on this child iyswim? xx

Both my girls have 3 mns, dd1 has my mum, dhs mum and my grans' names, dd2 has dhs two grans' and part of my name. Like the previous poster says, noone will really use them so it's just personal choice. Imo, it's a nice way of making someone you love a part of your child's identity.

Like the previous poster says, noone will really use them so it's just personal choice. Imo, it's a nice way of making someone you love a part of your child's identity.

I agree. The middle names are hardly used, but it is a lovely sentiment. My younger son has both of his grandads names as middle names and this baby will have both of my nans names as middle names. I think its a very personal choice, but no I dont think that 3 middle names would be too much :shrug:.

I have two middle names and I always thought it was a little long :blush: I never use them both just seems a little silly really.

I guess three short names might be ok.. depends how well they flowed really

xx

Mumof5-i like the idea of both grandads names! But that'd make dexter gabriel jason :haha: anyway i think 3 is too many personally but they dont get used so its your choice x

My nephew has 3 middle names, and I think it is fine :)

His Name is: Brandon Ian James Turner Lastname

I think 3 is too many and people are never going to use them all. Just my opinion though, and definately if you think you want to do it, then just do it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->