3 Miscarriages In A Row.. Help Advice

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by momywanabekat, Nov 15, 2011.

1. momywanabekat

momywanabekat Member

hello, ive had 3 miscarriages in a row at around 6 weeks, been refereed to the reccurent miscarriages and have been in formed i will have to do blood tests and have a scan to see if my uterus is shaped fine. would just like to hear any peoples advice story's who have experienced similar. xxx Thank you xxx

2. Neversaynever

Neversaynever Whatever.....

Firstly...sorry for you losses :hugs:

On the top of the miscarriage supprt page, there is a recurrent miscarriage thread that will have lots of answers to your questions :flower:

XxX

3. momywanabekat

momywanabekat Member

i know but didnt really want to be in a massive discusion just wanted a few opinions and a chat really thank you xxxxx

4. Neversaynever

Sorry :hugs:

I am currently pregnant although had a massive bleed this morning and this is my third pregnancy without children so I do understand where you are coming from :hugs:

I do know that you will need to get referred from your GP...there will be blood tests, probably scans and your OH will need to do a SA sample as well as most likely a blood sample too for Karyotyping (check for chromosmal abnormalities)

Apart from that, I don't really know :shrug:

I had started a thread in the TTC after a loss section if you would like to join? It's only got ladies in that have had more than one loss and don';t have any children

XxX

5. momywanabekat

momywanabekat Member

yes thats fab :) i went to the epu and they have sent me blood tests through me and my partner will have to go hospital some time this week to get them done then i have up to 12 weeks wait for my scan to come through nurse said it will give my uterus time to settle after my loss... i then have another wait for my bloods to come back and have a consulation with the doctor to find out my results... i hope everything goes well with your pregnancy xxxxx

6. Neversaynever

Well it isn't looking good for me but I'll survive...thank you :flower:

Good luck with your testing, I really hope you get your forever baby soon :hugs:

XxX

7. momywanabekat

momywanabekat Member