3 Miscarriages In A Row.. Help Advice

momywanabekat

Reaction score
hello, ive had 3 miscarriages in a row at around 6 weeks, been refereed to the reccurent miscarriages and have been in formed i will have to do blood tests and have a scan to see if my uterus is shaped fine. would just like to hear any peoples advice story's who have experienced similar. xxx Thank you xxx

Firstly...sorry for you losses :hugs:

On the top of the miscarriage supprt page, there is a recurrent miscarriage thread that will have lots of answers to your questions :flower:

XxX

i know but didnt really want to be in a massive discusion just wanted a few opinions and a chat really thank you xxxxx

Sorry :hugs:

I am currently pregnant although had a massive bleed this morning and this is my third pregnancy without children so I do understand where you are coming from :hugs:

I do know that you will need to get referred from your GP...there will be blood tests, probably scans and your OH will need to do a SA sample as well as most likely a blood sample too for Karyotyping (check for chromosmal abnormalities)

Apart from that, I don't really know :shrug:

I had started a thread in the TTC after a loss section if you would like to join? It's only got ladies in that have had more than one loss and don';t have any children

XxX

yes thats fab :) i went to the epu and they have sent me blood tests through me and my partner will have to go hospital some time this week to get them done then i have up to 12 weeks wait for my scan to come through nurse said it will give my uterus time to settle after my loss... i then have another wait for my bloods to come back and have a consulation with the doctor to find out my results... i hope everything goes well with your pregnancy xxxxx

Well it isn't looking good for me but I'll survive...thank you :flower:

Good luck with your testing, I really hope you get your forever baby soon :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->