3 months after ERPC BAD BAD ov and AF pains?

stardust22

3rd Tri after 4 mc's
Reaction score
Hi There,

I had my erpc in January after a MMC at 12 weeks. I had one normal period in Feb and March but this 3rd one is sooo heavy. I had to change my tampon hourly yesterday and come home from the shops as I was leaking so bad. The pain is pretty intense aswell. When I ovulated 2 weeks ago it was the worse pain I have ever had and thought something had burst or something. I took pills and was doubled up for hours.

Does this sounds familiar to anyone else? I am worried as I thought I would feel ok now and that as its been 3 months I would be normal again. I was better the first 2 periods. Help!

HI
I had ERPC on 21st Feb at 8 weeks m/c- this is my second period due in two days and the pmt and pain has been going on for 10 days it is really bad and i thought the procedure was supposed to help- the pain i can just about cope with but the crying all the time and feelings of utter desolation are a nightmare i feel really hormonal so i can really sympathise xx- i am afraid to take pain relief incase there is something in there hope you get bfp soon

I am so sorry for your loss too. Its the most heart wrenching thing to go through and I still struggle 3 months on. I am currently off work with anxiety as I work in a maternity unit and its a constant painful reminder of my baby and that its gone.

I hope to see you and your BFP!!!! take care.

my sister just told me her friend had very painful ov and AF for a few months after the ERPC. I hope it settles down as I am in agony.

i hope we both get our BFP soon xxx- good to know we are not alone!! at 41 i am just glad i am still ovulating lol

i hope we both get our BFP soon xxx- good to know we are not alone!! at 41 i am just glad i am still ovulating lol

When you put it like that, I guess I am too. 35 this week and feel old and that I am running out of time!

We will get there!! we will we will

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->