3 months old watching TV(look at the screen)

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
is it dangerous ? i dont let him do that but sometimes when i'm holding him in the living room and TV's on he would turn his head round to look at it or if i'm watching TV.
i never let him look at it for more than 5 min ( which mean i hardly watch tv)

i wouldnt of thought it would do him nay harm unless he was watching it all day everyday i sit Riley on the floor and put cbeebies on for him and he loves it he gets all excited when teletubbies come on (i hate the teletubbies lol!!)

:rofl: Aslong as he's not watching murder mysteries he'll be fine. Caitlyn watches TV quite alot.

loves the tv. AS long as they get stimulation frm other sources too i dont think its a problem

Its fine!!!! as long as hes not too close, then thats ok. Its good for them, he'll be enjoying the colours and movement x

charlie allways watches in the night garden everyday and when hes crawling he might stop to look at the tv for a minute, wherever you are in my front room you can see the tv so i cant really stop him but he will only really watch about 30 mins a day i cant really see a problem xxx

Londyn loves the tv. And the computer screem. I think its the brightness. I'll place her in her bouncy seat in the livingroom and her head will instantly turn towards the tv. If I put her backwards so she cant turn and face it, then she cries. But she usually just stares intensley at the tv for 2-15 mins then falls a sleep.

Gabbi watches it all the time. I walk around with her and she does the same, turns her head! She's especially into Animal planet lol. I think it's more to do with the colours maybe?? I don't put her too close when she's in her rocker, but if the TV is on, then she does sometimes sit and look as if she's watching.

She also has a habit of looking over my shoulder or head and laughing, I presume it's the friendly spirit that hovers in the corner of our room!!!! Well what else could it be?!:blush:

morgan loves the bright colours :) at just over a month old lol x

Max loves to watch TV too , I dont think it will effect him hun .. its actually brain stimulating lol we watched saw 4 last night with some buddies and max wanted to watch but I didnt let him ..

Tabs is obsessed with the backyardigans....will crane her neck to watch it if she hears the tune! Also has been getting very excited by the roary the racing car tune too.....i love that one!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->