3 of db family announced pg + 1 of my friends (this week) x

baybeehopes

ttc#1 26months...
Reaction score
hi just had alot of pg's announced this week 4 in total :( ok i am happy4them, of course i am... Just alittle hard to take, had so many this yr...! 2of the couples hav been together a matter of months, + 1couple hav a 4mth old girl... An i knw this sounds silly but wen we started to ttc, none of my close friends had children, now there is only 2couples that havent, + i feel like now its like we r doin it bcz they hav...i only confided in 1 friend :(sorry needed a little moan. Good luck girks x x

ouch! I really feel for ya sweets. We're kinda similar, when we started, alot of our friends were too young/unattached, and now we seem to be the only ones without.

its awful to feel jelous, but i cant help but envy them, 1of the girls is 16...an to say she doesnt have a clue is an understatement...she just left her 1st fulltime job...her bf has no more than4days a wk labouring as he too is young, they have no money, no house, no car...an wen she found out she went+bort childrens knives+forks...! Thats like the last thing she needs right now...sorry sound really bitter but hw is that right? We hav a nice home, cars, jobs.:and alot of love to give, roll on 2010. Good luck sparkle x x

I know how you feel. I've been there, so just know that you are not alone and put a smile on your face and congratulate them even though inside you don't feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->