3 + on cb digi

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I've just got my 3 plus on a cb digi at 5 week 5 days, is this about right for the week I'm at? :)

If you are counting your weeks from the date of your last period then that will be right. The cb tests indicate time since conception. x

I got my 3+ at what I thought was 6 weeks but I was actually 5+6 according to my scan so I'd say that's great :)

Thanks ladies. I NEVER got 3+ with my previous pregnancy (ended in mc) so I was shocked to see that 3+ :)

I only had one digi left from a previous testing cycle and so I saved it until 6 weeks on purpose because I wanted to see the 3+... most beautiful words I've ever seen :)

I only had one digi left from a previous testing cycle and so I saved it until 6 weeks on purpose because I wanted to see the 3+... most beautiful words I've ever seen :)

I agree! I screamed 'oh my god' while in the bathroom after seeing the result :haha::happydance:

I agree! I screamed 'oh my god' while in the bathroom after seeing the result :haha::happydance:

Congrats all in receiving the 3 plus. I just received my 3 plus today and I'm 5 wks 1 day. Definitely helps with reassurance especially I have little to no symptoms, until any scans.

Congrats all in receiving the 3 plus. I just received my 3 plus today and I'm 5 wks 1 day. Definitely helps with reassurance especially I have little to no symptoms, until any scans.

Hurray for 3+:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"