3 or More Time Moms

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
With my first two, I regained my pre-pregnancy weight. It went off easy with my first and with my second it was a bit slower but did come off within 2-3 months. Keep in mind that I've had no cravings in any pregnancy, and ate perhaps a tad more than did pre-pregnancy.

Now being pregnant for the third time I wonder how many of you managed to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight and how quickly.

With my first two I had gained a ton while pregnant 50+ pounds but lost it all without trying by my 6 week appt. I was young then (18 and 21)
With my third I gained 38 pounds and it took almost a year to lose it all. However I did nothing to try to lose it. I was 34.
I hope #4 isn't too bad.....

Very pleased to report I was back in my size 6 jeans a weeks after Mia was born. I had worried that I wouldnt this time but thankfully I am back to my prepregnancy weight without trying :happydance:

I got back down after the first 2, but couldent get rid of it that easy after the third, but i got an infection in my scar which took a while to get better and made the healing proscess last longer, plus i was a bit more tied down with 3 very young kids to look after (my oldest was only 4 when i had my 3rd).
Ive already planned to loose weight after this one, im going to start going swimming while im pg and carry on afterward, and im going to be a regular in my local gym.
My hubby says he doesnt care, but im not doing it for him, im doing it for me, plus i dont think he'll complain, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->