3 periods missed and still negative hpt??

sillygurl

Reaction score
Hello, I have missed 2 or 3 periods. I'm thinking its been 3. Anyways have been taking hpt with negative results. Don't have pregnancy symptoms other than exhausted and bloating in stomach...slight fluttering left ovary area and emotional. I don't have insurance. Went to crisis pregnancy center and got free urine test there last month and was negative. I've been reading on different sites where women didn't get a positive test till they were 6 mos or so and other never got a positive test until ultrasound told them they were preg. I am thinking of asking the cpc if they will do a free ultrasound on me even though I had a negative test. Advice?

Also, I tried doing the cervix feel check. I've never done it before...I mean I've explored it before to see more abt my body but that's it. Anyways it felt high and squishy but I think it always feels like that...I don't know. It was really high. Anyways....

I took another hpt tonight and it was a negative but then I decided to stick the stick back in the pee for a bit longer so i did and there is the faintest extra line where the pregnancy one is after a few min of waiting So I don't know if it counts or not. Please help!

Oh sorry, I'm not sure how health care workout of the UK. Could stress, anxiety, different diet etc be the quad of your missed periods? If not then I would do as you mentioned and try and get an ultrasound maybe. Good luck?x

I am going today to a women's clinic. They are going to do urine and blood. No one will do an ultrasound without a positive blood test. I'm so frustrated. I had mono two yrs ago and ever since then my blood has been screwy....I'm sure that it will not give an accurate reading. I told them that but they won't listen. Ugh. I'm so mad. I'm always stressed and it has never affected my periods before. I've always been regular. Is there anyone who has been thru this before in the states?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->