3 positive opks in a row...?

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
So, I have had 3 positive opks in a row. Today my temp also rose a fair amount. Could I have ovulated and still have a positive the day after? We've dtd 3 days in a row and my hubby needs a break, I'm hoping for his sake I've ovulated already! Anyone else with similar experiences?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d129b

Hey,
Did you take them 24 hours apart or 12? I do two per day, so 3 positives wouldn't be too out of the ordinary for me. I've read that some people get 3 positives even if they only test once per day, but you're positive they're positive, right? Which one of them showed up definitively darker than the control line? It looks to me too that you may have O'd yesterday, but you'll need to wait for your temp to stay where it is or get even higher for the next two days to know for sure. Fingers x'd for you!!! In the meantime, if DH is up for it, you could try to bd again today just to really cover your bases!

im in the same position as you! ive had pos opk since tuesday so we have bd twice every day! when your lh peaks you o 12 to 36 hours after then the egg lives for 12 to 24 hours. that gives you a good two days to bd. the way i see it these opks have a certain sensetivity. you may produce more lh than these opks need for a pos so as soon as your lh rises you get a pos and stay there for a few days till it drops out of your system. i would say you o.d yesterday so your egg will be on its way out just now so you dont need to bd if hubby is knackered! as soon as my opks start to darken we get down to it twice a day for 5 days or until opks start to fade. i reckon you caught your o in time. good luck

im the same... first time OPKing and 3 posatives over 2 day (1 on cd13 then 24 hours later I had 2 on cd14 six hours apart) now they are completely negative but I have no idea which one was the posative as they are all exactly the same (had sex twice on cd14 but not cd15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->