3 positive tesco tests i still dont believe it!!

lynn0203

Reaction score
hi to u all i hope any1 can leave me comforting words to cheer me up :)
my period is due sat 8th may last period was 10th april and im clock work wi the ovulation coz of symptoms.
anyway i took 2 tesco midstream own brand tests yest morn and they come up positive right away on the 2 windows the control and the test window!!
the red lines r clear so much i have still got it in my head im no pregnant lol im over the moon to c the positive result but my gosh i didnt think tesco own brand wud b so good soo early i was expecting a negative at this stage lol but it was soo positive within the time scale!!!
i took another test this morn wed 5th may and it come up positive again when is it going to sink in grrrrrrrrr lol iv worked my due date it will b 15th jan 2011.
the suspense is killing me lol and so plzz any1 give me ur opinion and advice coz im still expecting my period but dont have any PMT cramps that i have had in past, i just have wee niggly feeling in my tummy and plenty spots galore on my face that i have never had b4r i feel crap basically lol
hope u can help and reasure me xxx

Congrats:happydance:I used those tescos tests when i found out last time with my DD and this time.I think they are good:thumbup:

i did 2 tests on wednesday both positive and iv had to restain myself from goin out buyin more to triple check as im stil findin it hard to believe

but congratulations and hope u have a happy healthy pregnancy :)

iv worked out i will be due Jan 13th so we arent far apart :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->