3 questions all ages welcome

17 and scared

1st Tri & No Longa Scared
Reaction score
1) i was just wondering for anybody who has had both, ( water birth and non water) which one would you prefer, pain wise, experience wise, i would really like to no did poo start floating? or fall out if non-water? i no tmi but im really intrested. and did the after pain feel better in or out of water.

2) was any body else put off sex for the first tri?

3) how long was labour for?

all ages welcome. :)

thanxz

1) i was just wondering for anybody who has had both, ( water birth and non water) which one would you prefer, pain wise, experience wise, i would really like to no did poo start floating? or fall out if non-water? i no tmi but im really intrested. and did the after pain feel better in or out of water.

I cant answer this one, i laboured on a bed, but it dident go right for me, but i think a water birth sounds really nice, the thought of being in water is quite a nice one.

I wasent, i was as eagar as ever, but my OH dident like the idea so i was neglected for a few weeks.

I was in labour for over 30 hours but i was progressing very slowly and ended up having an emergency section.

I spent a few hours of my labour in the birthing pool and it was great. Was the 'easiest' part of my labour. Unfortunately I couldnt give birth in the pool as Kyle went poo poo in mummy, so I was upset about that. Really reccomend it.

No I wasn't, didnt know I was pregnant for the biggest part of it, so dont know if that played its part.

I was in labour for a total of 48 hours 21 minutes If i remember correctly.But everyone is completely different!

i spent an hour in the bath as they ran out of pools, and it did ease the pain, but then someone wanted a bath so had to get out lol

i was a bit yes as i was really tired and didnt sleep very well, maybe once a fortnight lol

my waters broke first after 12 hours still no contractions, so they gave me a drip and was 6 hours from then. they wrote 6 hrs on my notes.
i was 18 when i had my 1st,
having my 2nd now i'm 32
x

all ages welcome. :)

thanxz

1)Can't really reply to this one, although my mom works in the labor and delivery part of the hospital and says that a lot of women get infections from having a water birth...
I personally wanted to have a water birth, but after hearing that... decided I don't really want one.

I totally wasn't put off sex for the 9 weeks I was pregnant... I wanted it more then that I did prior to getting pregnant.
no idea... lol :) Good luck!!
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g