3 test I thought positive nurse keeps saying no

DisneyLady

Reaction score
Hey all,
so me and my boyfriend have a laid back plan of not trying not preventing either. I am currently 4 days late and 18dpo (from what I worked out roughly). I spoke to my nurse and she said that it is too early to test? (Which I ignored and tested and got the fr top result) told her and she said it could be a false pos. I then went on and done one last night and one this morn with predictor and got two lines after 10-15mins. Is this reliable? They wont see me for blood test till friday. I'm so confused not quite sure if im seeing bfp or I have 3 false pos? Can anyone help. :wacko: driving me and my partner crazy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-04-06-51-22-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-06-51-22-1.png
    453.5 KB · Views: 20
Definitely positive, congratulations and a h&h nine months

Thanks ladies! You don't think because the predictor took 10 mins to show its a false bfp? I really wanna get excited.

No those are all blaring positives. I'm actually a little surprised your nurse said 4 days late is too early to test and that it would be a false positive.. Very strange thing to say. I had my bfp at 11dpo, told the early pregnancy unit the same day and they never questioned it. Xxx

Yeah I was to. I had a mc last year at 5wks so I really want to get started on the health side of stuff but nurse seemed to unwilling to help making me 2nd guess them. And I knew predictor had bad reviews of evap lines wasnt sure if that's what they were due to being a little faded never used this brand. Appreciate the replies girls! Making me feel better I'm 4 days late no sign of af been litle sick and they just passed it of as stomach bug!

Fx

Update ladies I was too impatient bought a digital and wola..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-04-13-00-01-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-13-00-01-1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 21
Perhaps she misunderstood what you were saying? If not, I'd find a new doctor, since his nurse is incompetent.

You should take that to show your nurse lol!

Congratulations x

Don't I know it! Ive actually rung midwife through nhs hosp not through doctors. Not going to be messed around lol. Shes probably gonna say false pos of a cb dig which im sure isnt right!

Thank you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->