3 week old snoring

WildHeart

Reaction score
Hi I haven't posted in baby club yet but I wasn't sure who else to ask!
My baby is 3 weeks and when he sleeps he snores really loudly and heavy breathes at the same time , is this normal he doesn't do it all the time but I'm just worrying has anybody's baby done this and is it normal? X

My LO snores louder than his daddy (which is really loud!) and he has done as long as I remember.

He might just be a little congested. Maybe try tilting the basket or mattress slightly so that he is lying at an angle and see if that helps? Other than that maybe say to your doctor if its really worrying you.

He sounds exactly like his dad when he snores aswell! Okay ill try tilting the mattress it wasnt worrying me until my oh mentioned how loud it was and asked me if it was okay and I've been thinking about it all day x

Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about it, mine has been snoring like a walrus from the very first weeks. She doesn't do it all the time, but she can make an awful lot of noise at times... She never seems at all bothered by it :lol:

My daughter snores loud to. She just sounds like a mini version of her dad who snores like a pneumatic drill :haha:

My LO used to do this too. She would snore, grunt, and breath loudly. This lasted until she was about 3 mos. Then suddenly she got real quiet which freaked me out. I was so used to her being loud. Now at 5 mos she is still quiet.

Mine snores as well. No one ever tell you that little babies are such noisy, active sleepers. I bet the person who termed the phrase "sleep like a baby" was really being sarcastic.

my LO snores and has since he was a couple weeks old. it really freaked me out, i even asked my pediatrician about it. she said its normal and not to worry :)

My little boy also makes alot of noise while sleeping to
Weird though, because if you put him to sleep on his matt during the day he sleeps quietly as soon as you put him in his bassinet thats it lol

My LO keeps me awake at night because he is such a noisy sleeper. Snores, grunts, groans. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->