3 Weeks and 2 days! Need some friends!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's still hard to accept that I'm posting in here!! I found out I was pregnant two days ago. We had only been trying three short months! I am due September 23rd! Any friends to help me through this? Thanks!

Hey im very close to you ") only found out two days ago after 2 years ttc ") im dye 19th sept I think xx

Wow! Congrats!! I found out on Tuesday after I just randomly decided to poas. Lol. When is your first scan? Mine is February 5th!

Wow! Congrats!! I found out on Tuesday after I just randomly decided to poas. Lol. When is your first scan? Mine is February 5th!

Congratulations to you too.. did you have a "feeling"??
I have no idea "( have my drs appt weds couldnt see anyone sooner x
Bet you cannot wait to see lil bubs xx

The only inkling I has was a bad bout of acne on my back! And an off and on headache.

Congratulations both of u, I found out I was pregnant yesterday just as a random test, I'm not sure how far I am as my periods are give or take a few days but I'm guessing it's 3-4 weeks :) it's crazy cuz now I have had a pos test my breasts are sore and I keep needing to pee. I will gladly be one of ur bump buddies :)

After I got my positive I just got extremely tired!! Have been since Tuesday!

Def felt diff since the BFP haha.
Headaches on and off yes I know how that feels haha.
I get the feeling in my abdominum like im stretching get very bloated at night time..
Congratulations Aneesa ") woo x

I have a terrible headache- but that could also be because I'm breaking myself from my caffeine habit! :( how are you today?

Congrats to you! <3
I'm a bit farther along, but always looking to meet and chat with ladies who are expecting :)

I'm for some odd reason super nervous of miscarriage. I'm terrified. It consumes my every thought. I think it's because I haven't been reassured by my doctor. We are waiting till February to do blood work because I'm so early on. My ultrasound is also at the beginning of February. I'm worried February will roll around and I'll get the ultrasound and there won't be a heartbeat. Or my hcg levels won't be normal. Is what I'm feeling normal or am I crazy?

I have a terrible headache- but that could also be because I'm breaking myself from my caffeine habit! :( how are you today?

Oh gee.. same ive woke with a headache and nausea today but feeling great.. I seem to ache or twingr at night do you feel anything at evening time x

Noooo not at all. I fpund out DS at 9 weeks as this ones only 4 I have a great feelig then bang what if.. its only natural to worry I guess "( easier said than done but try to relax February will be here before wr know it ") xx

I'm for some odd reason super nervous of miscarriage. I'm terrified. It consumes my every thought. I think it's because I haven't been reassured by my doctor. We are waiting till February to do blood work because I'm so early on. My ultrasound is also at the beginning of February. I'm worried February will roll around and I'll get the ultrasound and there won't be a heartbeat. Or my hcg levels won't be normal. Is what I'm feeling normal or am I crazy?

Completely normal! I had those same feelings when I was pregnant with my son. I didn't feel better until our ultrasound, and I didn't get that until I was 13 weeks. The only reassurance I had was my morning sickness. I think it kept me sane.

Even though I've had a child before, I was still nervous and feared miscarriage this time around. Same thing, my only sanity has been my morning sickness. We also got a doppler this time and found the baby's heartbeat a few nights ago :) I'm almost 11 weeks and my first doctor's appointment is on Monday. After that I'm hoping we can finally book our first ultrasound.

Hi lovely ladies congratulation for all the bfp let's have a great nine months xx

Yeah- I mean I guess since I'm only three and a half weeks it's not really typical to feel too much my doctor said. I do feel some twinges at night when falling asleep!

Yeah- I mean I guess since I'm only three and a half weeks it's not really typical to feel too much my doctor said. I do feel some twinges at night when falling asleep!

Thats what I thought but I noewpanic as the last 2days come 7pm onwards I feel unconfortable. Not painful just like I need to stretch my bk or sit up straight. I hope the next 8 weeks apeeeed up.

Is this your 1st or 2nd?

My 1st! So I don't really know how to feel! Lol

Ahhh exciting for you ")

Maybe thats why im so bloated an stretchy as this my second. More scared with this one than number 1 eek xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->